1/3

The Malfoy's:

Draco Lucius Malfoy Age 24

Hermione Jean Malfoy Age 24

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy Age 2

Mary Ginevra Malfoy Age 2

 Story begins here  (September 8)

"Granger We need to drop off Scorpius and Mary at daycare!"Draco called to his wife. "Drop the last names Draco"Astoria smacked him on the arm "Hermione's still Sick"She snapped. "I need to go alone again?"Draco whined "You can take Blaise"Astoria Looked over At Her Husband Who was sitting on the Malfoys couch. "No thanks"Blaise Said "Blaise"Astoria Looked At him. "Fine" Blaise got off the couch and put on his shoes. "Theo Your Going too"Pansy Said.Theo sighed and put on his shoes too.The Boys Left and Hermione came down with a bucket. "They left" Pansy smirked. "Movie time"Hermione Smirked.Astoria And Hermione went and sat on the couch to pick a movie while Pansy went to make popcorn.She put the popcorn in the microwave when an owl came and dropped off two letters.Pansy gave the two letters to Hermione and she  opened the letter and read it.

 Ms.Granger,

We,The Hogwarts Staff,Have created a Hogwarts Reunion to ReJoin old class mates and Friends.You May bring any children and Significant other if Wanted.The event takes place September 9 (My Birthday) At 6-10 in the afternoon.It would be appreciated if you Came to join us at the event.Sorry if this comes late,

Yours truly,

Neville Longbottom

P.S. 

Hermione It would be great to see you again,It's been so long.

Hermione stared at the letter.Hogwarts? She was happy about getting a letter from Neville but she was scared about what would happen.She read the other letter and it was the for the same event.Pansy got the popcorn and Hermione showed Pansy and Astoria the letter "I think you should go Hermione"Astoria Said "It's not up to us but I think you should consider it"Pansy agreed. "I'll talk to Draco about it"Hermione Nodded.They watched the movie and Draco came back with the two boys. "You lied Greengrass"Draco frowned "It's Zabini"Astoria pointed at herself. "Remember that"Blaise Smirked At His wife.Draco sat beside Hermione,Blaise beside Astoria And Theo beside Pansy.Hermione showed Draco the letter "We should go,We haven't seen Hogwarts in a decade.Thats how long we've been married"Draco said "We've been married for 3 years Draco and A Decade is 10 years,It's been 5"Hermione corrected him "But I want to be with you longer"Draco frowned.Hermione Smiled At him and kissed his cheek.They Asked Blaise And Astoria about it And They Said They Should go.They ordered Dresses from Hermione's clothing line called RubyStone and got jewelry too.Hermione got A long Royal blue,Emerald  beaded,backless,Ball Gown Jewel Tulle dress for Pansy. A long Green,Gold beaded,backless, Ball,Gown Jewel Tulle dress for Astoria.Each got Jewelry to match.Pansy got a  and Emerald jewelry set, and Astoria got a Peridot stone And gold jewelry set.Draco said he wanted to get Hermione's dress and jewelry so Hermione let him.He told Hermione she could see it Tomorrow which annoyed her "You're mean"Hermione frowned.Draco laughed and kissed the top of her head."I Promise that you'll love it dear"Draco Said.They both picked out the boys suit and Mary's dress.Hermione bought Mary a pair of Earrings and They were happy with what they bought. Hermione was proud that she had her family.She Heard on the news that Harry and Ginny had gotten married and that they were expecting a child soon.Ron had married Lavender but they didn't have children yet.Hermione always thought about how her friends would act if they ever found out that she'd married Draco.After they finished Shopping They picked up Scorpius and Mary from daycare and headed to a Cafeteria.The Family are lunch in the cafeteria and headed home.There wasn't any one there in the cafeteria to annoy the Malfoys since Draco had threatened the paparazzi and the Daily Prophet that if they mentioned anything about Hermione they would lose their job faster then you could say Hogwarts.But Everyone knew that the famous Draco Malfoy was married but didn't know who his wife was.They went home and Talked about the Reunion while The kids were sleeping in their room.Hermione would take Mary and Draco would take Scorpius.Mary looked like a baby Hermione and Scorpius looked like a baby Draco.The only difference is that Scorpius had Hermione's eyes and Mary had Draco's eyes. After they finished talking they Sent an owl to Blaise And Theo about what they were gonna do. After that they made a batch of cookies for the kids and made Dinner later.Hermione set up the table while Draco woke up Scorpius and Mary.He came in with the twins on his back.Hermione put Scorpius in her lap and Fed him while Draco fed Mary.After that they watched cartoons which put The twins to sleep.They put the twins in their beds then went to sleep them self.