Lies

(I don't know why this is so sad lmao KSKSK)

Hazel P.O.V

I'm up early and already nearly ready for school. Ruel is really easy to open up to. I'm glad. We've only know eachother for a few days but he is a really good guy to talk to. I struggle a lot. Shit had happened to me but I fight through. But now, I'm on my last limbs. I could crack any second.

I get to school and I can't find Ruel. I see summer and go to her.

Three girls come up to me. There all giving me death stares. I hear summer curse under her breath. "Slut who do you think you are talking to Ruel" one of the girls says. "Brittany fuck off" summer says. Brittany laughs evilly. "I bet she doesn't know" she laughs. "Know what" I say. Summer looks down "fuck" she says. She try's to pull me away but Brittany stops me. "You know.." she pulls out her phone. "This is Ruel he is famous.. oh he didn't tell you AHHA whoops not my issue. I guess he lied to you bye slut" she walks off . I stand in shock. As Emily is just about to walk off I see Ruel come in. My eyes are filled with tears. He looks at me and runs over. I can't.

Ruel P.O.V

I walk in. I see Brittany wlaking off from Hazel. Fuck she told her. I run to Hazel. Hazel has tears filling her eyes. "Hazel I was gonna tell you b-" "save it Ruel I don't need your excuses" she walks off and out of the school crying. I messed up big time. I run my hairs through my hair and bang my fist on the locker. Evryone goes quite. "Ruel.. do you want me to sp-" "go away summer I can't right now" I raise my voice . She walks off with her head down to Daniel. "Look dude I'm sorry but this is on you I would go talk to her later she needs space" jack comes up to me. "I know I should of told her she is fragile. I've lost her trust she told me stuff last night that she has been keeping for ages and I've ruined it! everything" I tell and put my head against the locker.

I walk out of the school and too the nearest cafe to get food.

Hazel P.O.V

I can't believe him. I trusted him with everything. He knows my secrets and he goes ahead and lies. I would of treated him the same. It hurts to know he lied. I thought he cared. This was my braking point. I'm a broken heart and everyday a piece of my falls off and rots until someone else steps in it and gets my sadness. I'm a walking pool of sadness.

I walk straight out of the school and rush to anywhere. Any place to escape this night mare. Tears are streaming down my face. Anxiety takes over. I go to a train station and go to the last stop. No one is there and no trains come. It's peaceful and quite. I put in my head phones and just listen to music.

Ruel P.O.V

I need to find her. I have to admit she means a lot to me. She brings the happiness out of me that I never saw in myself. She also has this way of making me smile no matter. It's a special talent.I walk around and go to a spot I like to sit and relax the train station. At the last stop no one is ever there. So that's where I head.

I arrive and I see someone there. Shit. I jump behind I pole. I see Hazel crying. I get the nerves to slowly walk over. Her head are in her knees and she doesn't look up. I sit beside her "Hazel look" she cuts me off "I TRUSTED YOU, I PUT ALL MY TRUST INTO YOU! YALL SLL I HAD! And u snatch it away from me. You could of told me" she bangs on my chest and cry's into it. All I can do is just take the pain and comfort her.

"Hazel listen. It's hard okay. It's hard for me to say I have a social following because I'm scared people will treat me differently. I get used aslot so it's hard to put that much into someone expecting it all to be the same again when most of the time it's not. Now I know you I trust you a lot and I'm sorry. I should of told you" blurt out with tears stinging my eyes. I'm gonna cry too. She looks up at me and stops crying.

"Ruel I'm broken. I'm a damp, broken, old soul looking for a home but it was burnt down. I've been stepped on so many times it's hard for me to understand stuff like this. Everything is personal to me now so if you wanna be my friends you have to be willing to deal with me. You break me again imma be honest I could so bad shit. That's just how I'm wired" she says. She begins crying again.

"I don't have enough hands to fix my heart anymore Ruel. I'm drowning slowly but surely. It's just gonna keep getting worse." She is full on crying now. I pull her in for hug. I pull away and grab her face. " Sometimes you need other people to help get back the pieces to your heart and let them help" I smile at her as I'm about to cry. She smiles back and we just sit there hugging.

Hazel P.O.V

I get ruels situation now. I feel bad for anyone who is around me. My sadness ends up clinging onto them too. Maybe I do need someone else to fix me. Help me. Get back to my normal state. "Hazel think positive. Your smile is one of the best I have ever seen you need to use it more often" he chuckles at me and I laugh back.

Me and Ruel ended up just talking for a while. He told me about his career. Sounds amazing. He is doing an Australian tour soon which sounds cool.

We decided it's time to go back to school. We arrive at school and it's the second lunch time so only one class left until the day ends. We enter the lunch room and evryone is starring at us. Ruel walks straight to Emily and slams his fist on the table in front of her.

Ruel P.O.V

About time I yell st her "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ITS MY BUSINESS TO TELL PEOPLES THINGS" I yell at her. She looks scared. "B-but" "shut it. Get this into your head. I DONT LIKE U" I say and walk off. I grab Hazel by the wrist and bring her to our group. I sit down and don't say a word. Hazel puts her hand on my back and I flinch. I'm not used to it. She takes it off and just looks away. "Ruel a word" Daniel and jack say to me. I stand up and follow them outside

"Are you okay?" They ask. "Yea I'm fine" I say sternly. "Did you talk to her" "Yea were fine now" I say and walk back inside. I'm just not having it today.

School over-