Sensitive

Hazel P.O.V

I walk through the doors of the school. I hear people yelling and chanting. What is going on. I walk to the door. "Hazel lets go" Daniel and summer pull my arms out. "No what is happening" I ask and they pull me back again.

I see Ruel and Brittany standing on the table. "Hazel is ugly, fat, stupid,  a L I A R, heart broken piece of shit. I never loved her". I hear his voice echo. My heart drops. He never loved me. It's true. He turns his heads towards me. He has small tears in his eyes. He is hiding the pain. But why. Summer and Daniel and Jack try to pull me out. "Say it Ruel" Brittany whisper yells to him. "I hope sh-she.... I hope she kills her self" he says looking at the ground.  I hear evryone go 'ooooo'. Tears form in my eyes. Does he really want that. "You fake bitch" jack yells. "Go to hell Ruel" Daniel yells. I'm too shocked to say anything. I run out of the school. Crying. Breathing heavily. I know where to go. I run to the beach. No one is there.

I take a seat on the beach and let the Fresh breeze drift through my hair.

Ruel P.O.V

I hate myself for this. God if I could I would kill Brittany here and now. I've broken her so bad. Hazel gosh I should of never done this. What was I thinking. I look down as I say it.

I said it. I don't want her to though. Gosh I'm so stupid. I hate myself . I Deserve  hell.

I jump front the table and through the crowd. Jack grabs my shirt. Slam. His fist comes into contact with my face. "YOU UN GREATFUL BITCH. YOU BROKE HER WHEN YOU LOVED HER" he screams in my face. I take the pain. I deserve the pain. "I hope your satisfied yet" Daniel spits in my face. "What would your sisters think of you" he questions me in the eyes. I tear up more.

I run out the school. Today my whole family is out. I can be alone. Alone in pain. I run home. I slam my door shut. "FUCK MY LIFE FUCK MY LIFE" I yell at my door and cry into my pillow. My life was so complete with her. Now she is gone. I'm so selfish gosh.

Hazel P.O.V

I made it back to my house. Nearly drowning in tears. My parents were out tonight. Great. Gosh. All that was going through me is that

Your worthless Hazel
Your not worthless

No body likes you
People like you

Your a nobody
Your not anyone

God your so ugly

I screamed. I couldn't take it. I lock my self in the bathroom.

No body wants me...