•❁EREN'S PROFILE AND ABILITIES/POWERS❁•

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
PROFILE
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Full Name: Erenick Tyler ParkName: Eren ParkGender: MaleTrue Age: 99 years oldFace Age: 23 years oldBirthday: January 1, 1920Birthplace: BrooklynNationality: Half-America and Half-KoreanPersonality: Kind, Selfless, Funny, Sassy (just like his best...

Name: Eren Park
Gender: Male
True Age: 99 years old
Face Age: 23 years old
Birthday: January 1, 1920
Birthplace: Brooklyn
Nationality: Half-America and Half-Korean
Personality: Kind, Selfless, Funny, Sassy (just like his bestfriend Steve), Can be serious anytime he wants to, Never giving up to something that was so important to him, Shy (only if he was surrounded by girls), Always had a joke that Steve only laugh to, A good ally, A trustworthy Avenger (just like Thor will said).

•••••••

ABOUT EREN PARK

Eren was also Steve's childhood bestfriend who fought by his side and Bucky's. Despite that he has a average body; a normal person has. He was still get a super serum from Dr. Erskine by begging for it, for Steve's safety.

Unlucky, he didn't used to it. 'Till Dr. Erskine decided to put him into capsule full of water and didn't get to see how his bestfriend that also turn to a super soldier like him. That's how he called the Water Soldier.

After a month of unconsciousness, he was always Steve's side, even when they're fighting Red Skull to saved Bucky and even witnessed how their other bestfriend fell off the train to end of the War. He always keep by his side, even when the time they frosted and gain their conscious in the year of the 2014...he was still by Steve's side that the Captain was really grateful to have a bestfriend like him.

•••••••

ABOUT HIS POWER

Eren's power is much like Steve's. Super strength, great stamina, agility, durability and also great intellectual... That a normal couldn't have, while he was sleeping at the water capsule, he gain more power, just like breathing underwater, can use water for his fights, make a sharp subject from the body of water, can make tsunami, can make his body turn into water and most of all can fly; by opening his palms down to the ground and burst some water out of him.

•••••

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Do you like our OC, so far?

Me, yes. Hahaha XD (Well, it's one of my husbands...so really a big YES)

Next part of the book will be the Prologue, hope you have your patience ready! :)