•❁PROLOGUE❁•

•••••••••
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧••••••••••

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
•••••••••

Fear and guilty filled the oceanic blue eyes of the Captain America, while staring down at the ice; unfortunately, will be caused of his dead. He have to do this—no, he will do it...to make the people near where he planed to landed the ship safe. But a sudden flash of his bestfriend face make his guilty increased as he still remembered how the brunette good lucked him to succeed this mission and back—but it turns out to be succeed and also a failure.

"I'm sorry." He apologized to no one as he unintentionally clutched the handle that moves the ship hardly enough for it to break; eyes closed tightly.

"Woah, what's happening?"

He quickly opened his eyes and snapped his head to the back. His eyes widened as well as his mouth agape looking at the person who stops looking around as soon as he spotted his bestfriend and give him a grin while scratching the back of his head.

"Hello, Stev—"

"What are you doing here, Eren?!" He asked still in shock making the brunette flinched at the sudden volume of his voice.

"I already expecting this to happen, risking your life for the country. Please spirit of Bucky help me smacked some sense into Steve and also rest well." He sighed but that didn't claimed Steve down as he watch his bestfriend walking towards the seat besides him.

Eren look at him, narrowing his eyes means that he was serious. "We're going to die besides each other." He claimed making Steve sighed as he pattted the brunette's shoulder looking at him sadly.

"As Bucky said, 'till the end of the line. I'm not going to let you die alone, we face many mazes before we get here and it's feels normal to die now—knowing that you achieve your dreams, just like a gift and a curse." Eren look at Steve and grinned while Steve just stare at the brunette and shake his head after a matter of seconds, smiling.

"I suddenly felt bad for Bucky." He claimed making the brunette chuckle.

"So do I."

"See you in the other world?" Eren asked as he held his hand in front that Steve gladly shake and they faces held a smile; reasurring each other that this is for the best of the others and realizing how reckless and selfless they are.

"Yeah, see you." Steve said looking at the ice that will soon be the cause of their deads.

The conversation filled they held was now replaced with a comfortable yet with a hint of awareness that this is the last time they will see each other.

Soon as the ship crashed against the ice the two looked at each other as slowly as the unconsciousness eats them.

••••••

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

It's too short right?

I really make it short, so that you will be thinking what will happen next. Well, not really and I also know...you all know what will happen but don't forget I'm the one who writing this, so expected the unexpected! XD

OK, I was so much in talk...i also need to learn how to fight hahaha.

What is the best line you had read so far? Comment down! :)

That's really it!
See you in the next chapter! ;)