uno

This is something I thought of when I listened to Chester See & Alex G’s “One More Night” acoustic cover. It’s so majestic that it gave me cooperfeld feels. Haha. Oh and you can sent me cooperfeld prompts if you want to. :) Okay, I’ll stop disturbing you now. Bye.

Amy wasn’t the cheating type but she couldn’t help herself. She always tell herself to stop so the situation doesn’t get worse. She always scold herself for ALWAYS crawling back to her lover, Lauren. Her guilt is killing her because she keeps on cheating on Karma. How did all of this happen? Well, it happened the night of Farrah’s wedding, when Lauren saved Amy from making the worst mistake of her life, losing her virginity to Liam Booker. Lauren was in her right state of mind even though she’s half-drunk after Tommy and her broke up.

Lauren looked at Amy whose hair and make-up is all messy from what happened with Liam. She sat next to Amy and placed her hand behind Amy’s neck and leaned in. Amy was fully drunk than Lauren so she went along with it, tasting her step sister for the first time.

Amy’s PoV

Lauren tasted like champagne and cake and sweetness and tears. She’s been crying because of that asshole Tommy, she didn’t deserve him.

“Mmfp.” I grunted when I felt her weight when she straddled me and zipped her dress off revealing her black bra with matching underwear. She’s so hot. It’s the alcohol in my mind right? I’ll forget about this in the morning.

Yeah. I’ll forget how she smeared her pink lipstick all over me. I’ll forget how she kissed my neck, how she cupped my face and snaked her hands to massage my boobs and how she smells nice even though she’s as drunk as I am. I’ll forget about how she went down on me and gave me the best orgasm I’ve ever had even though I’m drunk as hell. I will forget about how she climbed back up to meet my eyes and how we saw each other for the first time since she moved in this house. I will definitely forget about how I returned the favor. When she dug her nails on by back when her back arched on my bed and how she moaned my name in her sexy voice that I thought was annoying but now she has the voice of a fallen angel. But I’ll never forget this when she told me in breath, “I’ve always wanted to do this with you and when I heard your conversation with Karma, I thought I should take advantage of this.” my eyes were wide when she said those last words, she took advantage of me when I was vulnerable.

I was about to say something, something that will hurt her because of taking advantage of my weak state but Lauren was facing me now and she said “Let me pick up the pieces that Karma broke.” I stared in her eyes, there’s no lust but pure love in those blue eyes. What does she mean? She can’t be serious, right? I mean I’ve always thought of her as a hot, control freak but now that she’s proven me wrong, I see her as a hot, sexy angel given to me from the heaven above, but it’s complicated since we’re step sisters. No, this isn’t incest since we’re not blood related. Duh. But still, it’s not right. I sighed.

“This is just a one-time thing okay?” I told her firmly. I saw her face fall into a frown.

“This can’t happen. Our parents just got married.” I said and she looked like she’s about to cry but she cleared her throat.

“This IS a one-time thing. Don’t flatter yourself, Raudenfeld and I know they got married. I was there.” she said in a pissed off voice. This won’t end well.

“So, what do we do?” I asked in a nervous voice, afraid of what she’ll answer.

“We sleep and we forget this ever happened because we were drunk.” she told me and drifted to sleep.

“I guess we should do that. Good night, Lauren.” but she doesn’t reply.

Lauren’s PoV

She doesn’t like me. Pfft. Fuck this! I’ll make her fall for me whether she likes it or not.

Visit me on Tumblr! :D

cooperfeld-is-strangely-perfect.tumblr