dos

They still haven’t forget about what happened last night. One looks when the other isn’t looking.

They always say that opposites attract but they didn’t say completely opposite step-sisters attract each other like magnets. Amy went to school earlier than usual just to avoid Lauren.

She was walking over to her locker when she was called by Karma who was behind her.

“Hey you.” Karma awkwardly walked to Amy.

“Hey.” Amy was still heartbroken especially when Karma told her she slept with Liam. That bastard.

“Can I tell you something?” Karma said as she took Amy’s hand which made Amy pull it back.

“You’ve already told me everything last night.” The blonde sounded hurt when she said that.

“No, I was..” Karma cleared her throat and continued, “I was just surprised a-and afraid of what will happen to our friendship if w-we became…. more than friends.” Amy was stunned to hear those words from the girl who had broken her heart. “What I’m saying is I’ve also felt like you did when… w-when we kissed. I want you to be my girlfriend, I mean if you want to.” Karma wasn’t looking at Amy, she was looking past her shoulders where Liam is, but Amy doesn’t see because she was so frozen.

“I’d love that.” Amy was crying tears of joy after she answered and hugged Karma. Karma was rubbing Amy’s back while looking at Liam who’s giving her a nod.

Lauren’s PoV

I can’t believe last night happened. I can still feel her body pressed against me and how her lips tast- I have to get to class.

I walk over to my locker only to see Karma hugging Amy. I walked over there quickly and smacked the locker beside them.

“What the fuck is going on?” I screamed at Karma who was still hugging Amy.

“I asked Amy if she wants to be my girlfriend and she said yes.” Karma said with a smile that’s obviously fake. How could she ask Amy to be her girlfriend when she rejected her last night? This is a joke right?

“How could you ask her if you’re the one who rejected her last night?!” I screamed at her face which made Amy pull away from the hug.

“It was all just a misunderstanding. She did want me, she was just afraid of what’ll happen to us being best friends.” Amy told me with a smile and took Karma’s hand in hers.

“Did you know what happened last night, Karma? You broke Amy! You made her do stupid shit! She was about to have sex with your douchebag of a boyfriend but I saved her from making that mistake! You weren’t there!” I saw a hint of guilt and curiosity in her when I screamed her those words while Amy’s smile faded.

“You don’t get to scream at her like that, Lauren. Just fucking don’t.” Amy said in a serious voice but she didn’t scream.

“Fine.” I left them both and headed to my class.

 instagram: cooperfeld.feels_faking.it :)