Mind&Body • I

(Your pov)

You were just barely waking up. Rain had been pooring down against the roof, a sudden thump downstairs had jolted you awake.
You had no clue whether or not day had broken through, after glancing through the window
You noticed the streets were grey, and the clouds blocking the Rays of the sun made it nearly impossible to understand time.

You took deep breathes, not exactly thinking about who it could be rather than what.

You grabbed the first thing beside you, your coffee cup. "The devils nectur." Engraved on the side.

You scramble down the stairs, a creek sounding near the kitchen.

The sound of blood pulsing behind your ears, as well as the overwhelming thoughts sent you into slight panic.

You hunch down behind the wall just a few steps away from the staircase, preparing yourself for the worst.

You waited for the exact moment, you heard a magnetic clink, before slamming the cup into the wall and bolting over the corner.

It was then you faced the devil himself. Almost literally...in your eyes at least. "LUCIFER!! I told you to stop COMING INTO MY HOUSE LIKE THAT." Lucifer only chuckles embracing you. At first you melted into his touch, but then you remembered you looked and felt like complete shit.

You'd only been wearing a metallica T-short And light pink boy-shorts. You couldn't help but blush. "Lucifer! I'm not even ready-" his gaze softens to that of a smirk, "well don't I feel welcome." He scans your outfit drawing back, as well as the shattered coffee cup in your hand. "First you push me away and then you shatter the rather lovely gift I bought you. You're quite the little minx aren't you?" He teases you before pealing the piece of glass from your nervously sweaty palms, observing the cup closer.

"Oh, Lucifer I-I'm so sorry, it's just- you scared me. I'm alone. In an apartment. This is basically the kill-zone for young defenseless girls."

"(Y/N) I'm sorry to have spooked you, and i wouldnt call you entirely defenseless. After all you're dating the devil." He teases you, corresing your hand. He plants a soft yet compassionate kiss on your hand, his Thick pools of black Gazing at you with love as well as concern. You blush and turn away, smiling softly.

"you haven't come into work in at least two days, and if I know you. That's practically an eternity." He quirks an eyebrow gesturing for you to explain.

You rolled your eyes, meandering toward the fridge.

You place the broken glass in the waste paper basket oblivious to the access glass. Grabbing a bottle of tequila, and a couple shot glasses from the cabinet you turn to face him with a fake smile, "life's just been crazy for me. Wanna drink on it?" He smiles at that.

On your way through the door you suddenly felt an overwhelming pain pierce the tips of your left foot. Hissing you cursed allowed, "S-Son of a-"
"(Y/N!) Your a bloody clutz, let me help you with that."

He rushes to the cabinet. You found yourself quite amazed that he'd actually listened to you about where the first aid kit was. Despite the hole "I'm immortal I can't die," bit; it actually seemed like throughout the past 6 years of "being" him he'd started valuing his life alot more.

You had so many questions, lingering about your mind about this strange relationship. You had no clue what the two of you really were. 'Together? Friends with benifits? A couple without a lable? Would any one consider us A couple at all? We couldn't really be friends...friends don't have sex.' You thought to yourself in sorrow.

You had no clue why this was affecting you now. Of all times .
In fact for some reason all of this hadnt decided to pick away at your thoughts until a few weeks ago, but for some reason that's all you could stress about for the past few months. You felt like....like maybe he'd been using you?

You found it odd that you were suddenly thrown into some sort of rutt. That's never been like you.
But you tried not to question it. You didn't know what else to do.

And you had no clue why someone like him would dare giving you the time of day. "Are you sure you're alright love? You haven't been talking very much." You glance down at him then to the bandage he'd long finished wraping around the arc of you foot, noticing you've been spaced out for a minute too long- meanwhile he's going all the work- gathering the shards of glass in hand, with a slightly dumbfounded expression.

"Uh, W-Wha? Oh Sorry!" You immidiately rush to collect the broom and dust pan from the closet in the kitchen.

After cleaning up the mess lucifer Turns to face you. "why dont we go out for a drink? I know a place with one of the most beautiful view known In los Angeles."
You smile then run to grab your purse, "oh please (y/n) don't worry about your wallet." He scoffs taking your hand. "Oh lucifer you don't have to do all that."

He shushed you soothing. "I know I don't have to, I want to. In fact I insist. Besides it's about time you've gotten out of this wretched cramped place. It's a miracle you've managed to survive in something so small and depressing-" as he continues rambling on- following closely behind you.

The old wooden floorboards creak against each step the both of you took. The two of you eventually end up in your room.

He's the only one you're used to being around so of course you're even used to changing in front of him. You grab the first think you see in your dressor, which just happens to be a small dark Midrif tank top, along with a pair of midnight black leggings. (Pic all the way above)

You slip off your Comfy clothes, oblivious to lucifer admiring your mesmerizing beauty. You throw on Some Casual clothes, in hopes of disguising this sickening empty feeling inside.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: inspired/requested by @Mxchvllv

Thanks so much for reading!!!
Xox thanks so much for the support!! Can't wait to see you all in part 2!
-KrazyGhostwriter