Mind&Body V

(Your daughter's pov)

My name is Sabrina (l/n).

I've been An orphan for quite sometime now, I was born into a world of bitter darkness. But somehow, I managed to brighten up the lives of those who are around me.

In all honesty, I couldn't remember what happened to my mother. I was told she killed herself, and that's how I ended up bouncing around the system.

I've always felt different from others. Even as a toddler, when my mother Made me Feel special because of my unique abilities; despite the extra precautions she'd taken to keep me hidden.

Foster care was rough, and overwhelming. I'd often have rampages, and spouts of anger that ended With me being locked in a cellar. My powers Made lots of people fear me. I tried my best not to let it hurt, but it really did. I was ridiculed by others. They'd always call me a demon, for being so strong, during simple Group activities.

I've always gotten Into fights, Giving people wounds lethal and Intense. My foster parents weren't good people. I knew I needed to get away from them when I turned Twelve.

So of course that's how I ended up here, strolling about the streets of Los Angeles, California.

Being homeless isn't all that bad, and walking alone has never really bothered me. I honestly, preferred to be alone, because of how mean people my age always end up being.

I don't have to worry too much about people revoking things anymore; so I had room to do stuff for myself, like working at a diner. Eventually Obtaining a Nasty habit of smoking, and of course drinking.

I've only recently turned sixteen. I've delt with alot these past few years of my existence, but I'm proud to say things have settled down for the most part.

I'm a small time theif. I Do what I need to do to get cash; and stay alive. That basically my objective in life.

I'm not shocked I made it this long without being caught. I learned the cruelty this world held before most children even learn their first word, and that's saying something.

It's rare you'll meet someone whose managed to harness memories like I have. But I have memories of life before I was born.

When I close my eyes, I see this picture frame. It's on a desk, and it's of a girl- and some weird guy with pitch black hair and defening chocolate orbs. I can't remember whether the Attire he wore consisted of a slick black suit, or some kind of heavy Jacket- but I feel like it was a suit.

Anyways in this world, it's kill or be killed. And People die rather often here in los Angeles. It saddens me to say the least.

It was dark, and the streets were filled with the kind of smog that would normally choke someone, if they took a deep breath. The air was bitter, and it tasted sour.

There was a morbid, odor drafting my way. This part of town stank naturally, but the kind of foul smell I took in, made me gag.

I always took this alleyway- but this time was definetely going to be different.

My pulsating thoughts came to an abrupt hault, at the sight of blue and red lights- and bright yellow tape.

I loiter in the shadows, it was pretty easy- there being so many vehicles gathered- they looked like a bunch of Ants, stuck to a straw. I noticed there were multiple nooks and crannies around this alleyway, so i guessed maybe I could make myself scarce, and dissolve from all That brutal socialization.

I slipped under the yellow tape with a huff. The deeper I wandered, the Worse the smell had gotten. I covered my face with my shirt. It was torn and old, but it was the most I could really afford right now.

I crouched behind the dumpster, peering out into the crowd. There was a body, lying on the ground. It was a women; her eyes were A vibrant mixture of hazel, and pastel grey. I hated the look of helplessness brushed over her features, as these people violated Her surroundings. I could almost hear her soul faintly screaming.

There was a man with a British accent, bickering with a girl, in a long dark trenchcoat, dizzled in a Hue of caramel. I wondered how much she wasted on that.

Then I wondered how much she'd sell it to me for. If she sold it to me at all. Then my eyes wondered to the badge in her back pocket.

Narrowing my eyes I stare at the cracks in the Surface of the asfalt. I gently press my finger, down- trailing over it.

There's a long period of silence. Or at least, I somehow managed to silence the earth around me, concentrating, and focusing. It was like the whole world just came to a halt.

The girl's eyes flicker with life.
I sigh in relief smiling warmly at the sight of her heart Thrumming.

"Who in Dad's name are you??" I pursed my lips, swollowing back a mouthful of oxygen; the sheer anxiety of facing such a tall terrifying man scared the Living shit out of me.

The world rewinds- and the people around us start moving again.
"Lucifer what-" she looked at me, puzzled, then looked to him.
The girl Starts screaming, Clutching her throat- bursting into tears.

Multiple people rush to her aid, including a few medics.
I thanked Fuck for that distraction. Why? Because As soon as they turned their heads, I hightaled it out of there as fast as I possibly could.

It had been such a long time since someone's spotted me using my powers. I couldn't believe I let myself do such a thing. I don't know why I just suddenly feel the urge to help people when I do.

I don't understand why my brain won't allow me to abandon anybody.
Even strangers, people I don't even know.

My mother told me all life is precious, and to tread through this world cautiously, because there are always going to be people who want to take that. So I guess maybe, if I have the chance to save a life when I do; it's worth it in the end???

A/n: it's short I know please don't kill me!!!! But I hope you guys liked this part, I think I might make this One into a story, only if you guys want me to though lolol. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it xox lemme know if you want me to make it into a story, or just add another part xox

~Okamisakka