Training 23

Hey monsters! Long time no see right! *rubs neck in embarrassment*
I'm so sorry I took forever to update this. To be honest after I got the whole 'someone stole my book' thing, I just kind of lost inspiration for this story. My computer died and all of my chapters for this book i had written and ready to send to my Beta were unrecoverable.
To be honest, I forgot what the original was or where the plot was heading so I just kinda gave up on it fir a while.
BUT...
I got a new computer (yay for my hubby who got me an early birthday gift!) With multiple writing and art software installed. So I decided to give this book another shot!
I honestly need to reread it and try to decide what to do with it. But for now I've plotted out the rest of this story Arc and should have it finished in the next few weeks.
Now for the schedule...
I know a lot of you are following Say I Love You, which is updated every Friday. My goal is to update THIS story every Tuesday.
If you follow my cookbook Otakus Kitchen, you'll start seeing updates on Sundays!
Last note: I am going to TRY to make this an interactive story like SILY. So I'm going to start posting options for y'all to choose which direction the story goes!
Okay I'm done now. Sorry for the LONG AN...
Now, onto the story!

XxX

It had been a hectic night. After Yukino and I returned from shopping, we found the three slayers and two exceeds hyped up on sugar and soda. They were each rampaging the poor festival in their own ways.

Sting was devouring everything to eat in sight. Isaac was using his magic to guide some arrows he was throwing at a target. He had a pile of prizes twice as tall as him and the poor game attendant had comical tears pouring from his eyes.

Rogue was enjoying a freak show of sorts' while the exceeds were trying their hardest to toss a ring into a bowl of water to win a goldfish.

It took nearly an hour to get them to leave and an additional two hours to round them into bed when they finally did manage to get them home. Both exceeds were putting their new fish in a tank to keep as pets while Isaac and Rogue struggled to bring the massive amount if prizes thry won inside.

Even Sting was acting like a child, arguing with them over who actually won the white stuffed dragon he was laying claim to. The scent was both hilarious and exhausting.

Not that either girl really minded. They knew that, much like themselves, the slayers hadn't had the best of childhoods. It made them happy to see the three of them making fun memories together. Besides, everyone deserved the chance to be a kid at least once. Didnt they?

Once the five rambunctious boys were finally asleep, Yukino and I took long showers and passed out. I woke up around nine feeling refreshed and content. I noticed Rogue and Frosch had snuck into my bed again. I guess his nightmares weren't getting better.

I ran my fingers through his thick ebony hair before slipping off the bed and covering both of their sleeping bodies with my blanket. I made quick work of dressing in a tight black vee neck long sleeved shirt with dark washed skinny jeans and brown leather ankle boots.

After that I made a lite breakfast and woke everyone up. It took a while but the seven of us made it to the guild by noon. Lector and Frosch were quick to go to the playroom Sting had built for the guilds children leaving the five mages alone.

"Welp, I got a lotta paperwork and shit to catch up on." Sting shrugged and began walking towards the staircase. I guess he figured he should actually do his guild master duitued without me having to remind him.