Confession

Maris pov
I barley made it to school on time, but when I did I saw Adrian, I asked him if I could talk to him during break, he said of course Mari!
///Time skip brought to you by my laziness///

During brake
I was so nervous but I went up to Adrian and said , Adrian I li- he cut me off saying  MarinetteI am with Kagmi. ( I spelled that wrong I know I did) Oh Ok I said he said he hopes we can still be friends I smiled a fake smile and said o- of c-c-corse, at the brink of tears I ran off he just stood there, I ran and I ran till I bumped into something or shall I say someone....
I looked up and long and behold there was Luka he seemed worried and said ma-ma-Marinette what's wrong? I looked at him and then I just started crying my eyes out he just stood there silently holding me as I cried into his chest, when I finally stopped he didn't ask what was wrong he just held me and said that we are going to get ice-cream.

He took my hand and led me to a motorcycle he gave me a helmet and told me to hold on tight, what am I doing I'm ditching school with a guy I hardly know, this is so wrong but it feels so right!
As we were riding I couldn't help but subconsciously inhale his sent, he smelled of cigarettes and leather. When we finally got to the place I noticed he wasn't asking me about it so I just kinda stared off into space, then he said I'm not going to ask about it till your ready to talk but I'm going to be there for you till you want me to go away, with that I don't know what overcame me but I gave him an embrace, this lasted for a while then my phone rang it was Alya I let it go to voice mail I had 14 calls from Alya 8 from Nino and even a couple from Chole. Shs and I had grown close over the years but when I looked at messages I had 88 from Alya 40 from Nino and 30 from Chole, and one from Adrian saying one word "sorry". I looked up at Luka who was currently fiddling around with a cigarette, he looked up and gave me one of his signature smiles, my heart fluttered and I was blushing he said he will be right back, I asked to come with him he said he doesn't want me exposed to the smoke, I still begged until he finally agreed, something about watching the smoke fill the air calmed me, I didn't even realize i was starring till he chuckled with a giant stream of smoke coming out of his mouth with that he said do I need to pose for the picture your taking with your eyes? I just blushed as he put the cigarette out and told me to get on there was somewhere he wanted to take me... so with that I hoped on, he took me to a shop and said I know it's kinda weird but I wanted to get me cartilage pierced but didn't want to go along would you mind coming with me?? I said yes of course, I was curious on how it worked and asked if i could get mine done , he grinned a grin that could rival the Cheshire Cat.. that would be amazing just like you, I sat in the chair and the guy made the mark and then bop it was done I had a black hoop in my cartilage, Luka got the same one as me, he asked if I wanted to go back to school I said I feel much better so yes, he drove me back and when I got off Alya and Chloe saw me and was coming over when he suddenly pulled me over and kissed me on my lips,I melted into the kiss and then he said see you later kitten, Alya and Chloe just looked at me mouths agape for the longest time till Alya said Marinette Dupain-Chang you have some explaining to do, then Chloe said Mari is your cartilage pierced?! I just said yep and walked to class ignoring the looks I got, I just had a smile on my face the whole time....
Well how was it comment what you think it is greatly appreciated.