L44

LALISA MANOBAN (continuation)

"YOU'RE A WHORE!" Tzuyu shouted and started walking inside the room.

He pulled Jungkook and slapped me hard on my cheeks. A tears escaped on my eyes, why did I let him kiss me?

"Stop it!" Jungkook hold Tzuyu's wrist.

"Hey! What's happening?" Jennie-eonnie entered the room along with my two eonnies.

While Jungkook holding Tzuyu's wrist, Jennie realized what Tzuyu've done.

She immediatly went on me and hold my wrist. "What did you do?!" She shouted on Tzuyu who is now looking mad.

Jisoo and Rosé-Eonnie also went to us. They looked at me with a worried expression.

"She's a WHORE! She just steal everything on me—"

Her words was cut when Rosé-eonnie shouted. "She's not stealing anything on you!"

"No! She just let a man that in a relationship with someone else kissed her!" Tzuyu demanded. I sobbed escaped from my mouth another tears started rolling on my cheeks.

"I-im sorry" The only words I can say. I'm disgusted on myself. Yeah right, I just let him kissed me.

"I know you're not sorry—"

"WHEN SHE SAY IT SHE MEAN IT!" Jennie-eonnie shouted as Jimin-sunbaenim entered my room.

He looks at Jungkook and Tzuyu then looks at Jennie. "What's happening here?" He asked.

"Sunbaenim, she just steal—"

"I told you! She's not stealing anything!" Rosé-eonnie said.

"Get out" Jisoo-eonnie commanded with a sad voice to Tzuyu.

"What?!" Tzuyu furiously asked.

"Please don't stress Lisa out" Eonnie added.

"What?! Don't stress her out?!" Tzuyu asked once again as she look at me with a disgusting looks.

"Lisa has a fever" Eonnie stated making Tzuyu laugh.

"Oh is that is? I don't care" Her expression changed.

"Let's go Tzuyu!" Jungkook finally said trying Tzuyu to pull out of the room but Tzuyu won't let him.

"And you..." Her voice suddenly become soft to Jungkook. "Why did you kissed her?"

"Let's not talk about that!" He said trying to pull Tzuyu out of the room again but Tzuyu didn't let him.

"NO! YOU SHOULD TELL US! WHO DO YOU LOVE MORE! ME OR THAT THAI GIRL?!"

"FIX YOUR MOUTH YOU BRAT!" Jennie-eonnie shouted but Tzuyu just ignored her.

"TELL US!" Tzuyu shouted. I can't feel anything but I just feel that I love Jungkook and I'm afraid that he won't pick me.

"Tzuyu.."