4

I surprising wake the next morning feeling fine - considering when I came to bed I spent a good half hour hugging the toilet, I would call it a miracle. 

I slip out to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge, and return back to my bed. It was Saturday, it was early, and I just wanted to chill.

I snuggled up under my duvet watching YouTube on my laptop for a few hours. I was really getting into YouTube since checking out Alex and George, and there were hundreds of video's on just their channels alone for me to watch.

I must have drifted off back to sleep, as I heard a gentle knock followed by my name being called.

'Yeah?' I groan, pushing the duvet down slightly so I can see the bedroom door. George pops his head around, his face clearly showing that he was feeling worse for wear.

'I come bearing food and coffee' he groans, walking straight in and flopping himself down onto my bed. Alex soon followed looking as though he wished the alcohol had finished him off so that he didn't have to live through his hangover, flopping down on the other side.

These boys know nothing about boundaries it would seem. But they come bearing food so I won't complain.

'What were you watching?' George asks as he stuffs burger into his mouth, washing it down with his coffee. 'Alex? Really? You need to watch my videos - much better' he laughed.

'What you chatting? My channel is clearly the alpha' Alex mumbles through a mouthful of chicken.

'Jesus you two. I was watching both, just that was the last video I watched' I laughed. These boys  love to bicker.

***

Once the food and coffee had all been devoured, the three of just laid on my bed. Too stuffed to move. I was under the duvet, the boys were on top. Somehow I had ended up with the short straw as Alex had one pillow, George had the other, and I had.. the headboard?

'So the plans for this evening' George starts, rolling slightly to face me and Alex. 'Will wants the three of us to go to his for drinks.'

'Why me? He doesn't even know me?' I ask.

'Well it would seem you made quite the impression on him when you fell at his feet.' George winked, like actually winked. For Christ sake, what I had I lumbered myself with moving here?

'Okay okay. But what do I wear? Is it casual? Dressy? I NEED TO KNOW' I say slightly louder than planned, stressing out at the idea of people I didn't know.

'Well I will be wearing trackies if that helps?' George laughed.

'I will be wearing the comfiest fucking clothes I own' Alex added, groaning again as he clutched his head. 'And maybe an icepack for this fucking headache.'

I hand Alex some painkillers from my bedside table along with my bottle of water. 'That doesn't really help does it? What if I wear jogging bottoms and then there are other girls all dressed up?' I stress.

'Other girls? Fuck sake Jess, we don't know other girls' George shoved me gently on the arm. 'Besides, it's just you, me, Alex, Will and James. Nothing big.'

'Well why didn't you say? Do you think I could get away with pyjamas?' I laugh, shoving him back.