Chapter 1

Hi i hope you all enjoy this and if you did let me know by your comments.

Ok thats all i wanted to say we shall now.......GET STARTED!!

---------------------------
Your P.O.V

I was peacfully sleeping in my bad when my friends Jennie,Joy & Momo pulled off my blanket and dragged me to the bathroom. "ANIYOOOOO!!" I said and they stopped dragging me and i stood up annoyed. "Good morrning Y/N!" They said smilling and that pissed me off. "Comon and get ready you lazy ass or we are going to get scold at by the new boss" Joy said as she walked with the others out of my room.

I took a shower and got ready and we ate breakfast.

Time skip at work♢

We were busy with working when Jennie came to me and tapped my shoulder and i turned my head to her direction. "The new boss wants you" she said and went back to her desk. I got up and went to his office. I entered and saw him sitting on his desk holding some papers while i was admiring his looks. 'So cute...' I thought as i was standing right infront of him.

"You must be Kim Y/N" He said and i was sanapped out of my thoughts when he spoke. "Ne.." "Can you finish this i wnat it completed by today" "Oh ok.." I said as i took the file and went out side.

♡An hour ago♡

I was still doing some paper work left. Jennie and Joy and Momo allready left the boss and me is the only two who is in the office. While i was still not finished i heard someone from behind me it was the boss. "Why are you still here?" He said and took a seat beside me. "Its just i still have alot of paper work to do." I said facing the paper. "Come on let me help with it" "N-no it okay! You dont have to!" I said but he insisted on helping me so i agreed.

After a few minutes we finished the paper work and went out of the company and i was about to go home when he suddenly grabbed my wrist stopping me from walking and i looked at him confused. "Boss what are you doing?" I said look at him. "Just call me Yoongi and come with me i will give you a ride home it is not safe for you to go home alone." He said still holding my wrist. "No it's realy fine i can walk home by my self!" I said and tried to get my hands out of his grip but i failed so i gave in. "Come" He said and led me to his car. He opened the door for me i was surprised at first but i got in the car and he closed it and went in and started to drive.

♤Magical time skip♤

I got out from the car and Thanked him. "Kamsahamnida" i thanked him and i was about to enter my house but he stoped me. "Wait!" He said grabbing my wrist. "What?" I asked confused. "Uhh...are you free tomorrow?" "Yes, why?" "I have a party and i want you to come and acompany me" "Oh sure i will come" "Ok well see you tomorrow"he said and let go of my wrist and walked to his car and drove away and i went inside and i found my unnies standing infront of me with a "Really?" Look on their faces. I just stood there confused. "What?" I said confused.

"What did you do with boss? And why did he drive you home?" Said Momo raising an eyebrow. "He just drove me back home okay!" I said annoyed. (Really?!) Said Jennie while raising both her eyebrows. "Yah can you just leave me go to sleep i am so tired"i said with a frown.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I arrived at home and entered it. I made myself dinnier since i live alone. I then went to my room and changed into my pj's and i lied down on my bed and tried to sleep but i couldn't all i was thinking of this girl Kim Y/N then my phone suddenly rang. 'Who would call me in this time!?' I picked it up from the night stand and found that it was this girl that is called Mina. She is my Fiancé my dad chossed her to marry me but i dont like her but i picked up the call anyways.

On the phone:

Mina: Hi baby!
Yoongi: What do you want?
Mina: Can we go out tomorrow?
Yoongi: Sorry i am busy tomorrow.
Mina: Awww wea?
Yoongi: I have work to do...
Mina: Ok i will come and visit you tomorrow! Bye baby!
Yoongi: WAIT!-

Call ended:

"Aisssshhhhh!!!!"i said with a frown as i threw my back on bed. 'Why is this happening to me!?' I thought as i fell asleep.

♤♢The next morning at work♢♤

Your P.O.V

I was being called by my boss so i went to his office and also i made him coffe because he said that he want some. I reached his office and knocked on the door. I entered when i heard him saying "Come in" i placed the coffe on his desk and sat down and he was about to talk when the door suddenly open show a pretty girl coming towards us.

"Mina!?" Said Yoongi with an annoyed excepression. "Hey baby! And who is she?" She said pointing at me. "She is just my asistant" he said still annoyed. "Are y-you two datting?" I said with a sad execpression. "Yes i am his Fiancé" she said. Yoongi looked at me worriedly. I donno why but i felt my heart breaking into pices. "Its ok i will take my leave now" i said showing saddness in my voice as i left the office.

"WAIT! Y/N!"

Yoongi's P.O.V

I tried to call her but she left and i turned my head to Mina with an annoyed excepression. "Can you leave now?" I said not facing her. "Why? I came here to visit and now your telling me to leave?" She said and i was really angery so i went out of the office leaving her there dumb founded.

After a while at night

I was about to leave when i heard the boss calling me (btw only Y/N and Yoongi is in the company) i turned my head and saw my boss. "Y/N! Wait!" "What?" "Are you still coming with me to the party?" He said while trying to catch his breath. He then looked at me hoping that would say yes.

"Y-yeah" i replied with a little bit of hisitation. "Ok lets go i will take you home.." he said about to take me to his car but i spoke making him stop. "I-its ok i will walk you have to go now bye" and before he could say any thing i quickly walked out of the company.

After some minutes

I was still walking in a dark ally when sudenly someone pinned me to the wall. "What a pretty girl like you doing here alone?.." he said i was scared so i stayed silenttrying to escape but he was too strong. He then sucked my neck which made me cry.

"P-please stop...i'm b-begging you...please!" I said sobbing and crying when sudenly the man was being punched in his face and collapsed on the floor still crying. Sudenly i felt someone cupping my face. I looked up saw the boss 'Min Yoongi' he then carried me up to his car and placed me on the passengers seat gentely and got into the car.

"I told you it wasn't safe for you to walj alone right?" He said focused on the road while i looked down.

"S-sorry....." i said looking down. After some minutes latter we got in front of my house i thanked him. "Oh by the way i will come and pick you latter so dress nicely see you later" and by that he drove away and i blushed by his words and went in side.

💙LUV U💙