Chapter 3

♡The next morrning♡

Your P.O.V

I woke up the next morrning and i found my self in my bed changed into my pj. I was confused about what happened. I got out of the bed and i went to eat break fast with the others since today is a day off work i will stay at home. When i entered the kitchen i saw the three of them looking at me giving me a (Are seareuos?!) Look. I was super confused.

"What!?" I said. "The boss came here yesterday carrying you in his arms as you were sleeping." Momo said teasingly which made me blush like a tomato. "Uhhh who changed my clothe?" I asked still blushing. "I did!" Joy said and i sighed in relife. "You two were so cute together!" Jennie said making me blush again. "Yup or when he kiss your fourhead!" "EEEEEEEEKK" They squealed and i was all red until my phone rang i picked it up and it was an unknowen number but i answered and the three of them were listening to the call.

On the phone:

Me: Hello..who are you?
Yoongi: Hey it's me Min Yoongi.
Me: Oh b-boss!
Yoongi: Yah! Just call me Yoongi!
Me: O-ok Y-yoongi...
Yoongi: Are free today?
Me: Yes, why?
Yoongi: Maybe we can hang out?
Me: Oh sure!
Yoongi:ok i will come and pick you up in an hour okay?
Me: Ok see you soon.
Yoongi: Ok bye.

Call ended:

I turned around and saw them look at me like i did something wrong. "What?" I asked confused. "What did the boss say??" She said and i just rolled my eys at her and told them every thing and then the three of them dragged me to my room.

"Here wear this!" As she said and gave me the outfit and pushed me in the bathroom.

After a few moments i went out "Wow you look beautiful!" Joy said "I agree!" Jennie said "Yup same here!" Momo said claping here hands and then they all started doing my make up and hair.

Outfit:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Hair:

My phone then began to ring i picked it and saw the caller ID

My phone then began to ring i picked it and saw the caller ID....Boss. i went to look from the window to see him leaning his back againist his car while holding his phone. I then rushed down stairs and opened the door and went to him and he was staring at me his mouth wide open. "Yoongi gwenchana?" I said chuckling at his state.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was staring at How cute she was.'How can she be so cute like this!?' I was then snapped back when she spoke. "Yoongi gwenchana?" She said and a small shade of red appeared on my checks "H-huh! Oh yeah i am fine." She then got in the car so did i. "Where do you want to go?" I said look at her direction. "Lets go to the cenima i heard that there is a new Movie lets go and check it out!" She said smiling. "Okay Kajja!" I said and drove there. After a few mintuse we arrived and entered the cenima. After the film was over. We went to the park. "Oh an icecream stand!" She said pointing at the icecream stand "Lets get some icecream." I said and she nodded. We bought the icecream and sat down on a bench watching the couple flirting and the kids playing. There was an akward attmosphere and eeach of us didn't talk till i broke it. "So today was fun....Right?" I asked looking infront of me. "Yeah it was really fun" she said smilling. "Oh it is getting late lets get you back home." I said getting up.

Your P.O.V

We reached my house safely. I turned to his drection and said "Thank you for today Yoongi" i said smilling at him which he smilled back. "No problem" he said and kissed my check which made me blush so hard, i then got out of the car and went inside my house and hopefuly they all were asleep i went to my room and lie on my bed smilling like an idot thinking about what just happened then fell asleep.

🌞The next morning🌞

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up and did my routine and then went down stairs and made myself braekfast and went to sit on the coutch dince i have nothing to do today. I turned on the TV and watched some movies when i got a mesaege from this bitch Mina. I then picked up my phone to read the masage.

From bitch:
Mina: Good morning baby!
Yoongi: What do you want now?
Mina: Can we hang out today i am bored!
Yoongi: No..
Mina: Oppa please!!
Yoongi: Fine....
Mina: Yay lets go to the mall!
Yoongi: yeah yeah whatever..bye.

I hanged up and got ready and went with Mina to the mall.

Your P.O.V

I woke up feelimg thirsty and went to drink water. After i drank water i sat on the coutch and turned on the TV. I was enjoying my favorite Kdrama (moon lovers) until Momo came.
"Y/N AHH DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH US TO THE MALL!!??" She said so loud that my ears were about bleed. "YAH!! You're so loud jeez! Fine i will come." I said covering my ears. "YAY COME ON GET DRESSED!!" I went to get dress and we went to the mall. After we arived at the mall they Momo and Jennie went to Gucci store and Joy went to buy some things and i was left alone so i decided to go to a cafe. While i was enjoying my coffee i saw Yoongi whit this girl Mina. I just ignored them and continued my coffee.

I then i went out and as i was making my way to Gucci store i pumbed into someone. I looked up to see the person that i didn't want to ever see agian in my whole entier life.

________________
Hey it is your lovely Aouther please tell me by your coments if you like this chapter and if there is any speeling mistakes please tell me

___Your lovely Aouther

💙Luv u💙