#21

"Im gonna win..im gonna win"

Wendy walked into the studio while singing her champion song.

Suddenly,she bumped onto someone.

"Im so so--"

She blinked a lot as she was surprised with the person infront of her.

"What the heck?Why he's here?!"

Taeil looked at Wendy as his eyes almost bulged out from the sockets,

"Damn!Meeting her again?!"

"Hyung,are you ok?",Haechan asked Taeil.

Wendy ogled her eyes to Taeil then walked inside the studio.

"Annoying brat",Taeil mumbled.

"Hyung,do you hear me?",Haechan asked Taeil.

Taeil looked at Haechan,

"Lets go"

--

"Thank you for joining our singing competition",the MC shouted followed by all the participants clapped for him.

After the speech,all of the contestant were given some schedules for their singing classes.

They have to attend the classes because the management wanted all the participants to be fully prepared before the competition.

After briefing,all of the participants were told to introduce themselves.

Wendy and Taeil kept on looking at each other.

Death stare were given to each other as they really hated to meet each other again.

Wendy's stare was interrupted when Haechan started to introduce himself.

"Hi!Im Haechan,nice to meet you guys.I hope we can be good friends and support each other",Haechan ended his intro with a smile and small wave to all of them.

Little did he know his act have attract Wendy's heart.

"Omg!!!Why he's so cute😍😍😍😍"

--

Joy and Yeri was eating chips while watching TV as Seulgi walked inside the house.

"Where's Wendy?",Seulgi asked.

Both of them looked at each other then looked at Seulgi while shrugged.

"Im here~~",Wendy answered while singing.

"What is it now?",Seulgi's thought full of annoyance towards Wendy.

"Im..im falling in love~~",Wendy sang while going downstairs.

She walked closer to Seulgi,

"Im falling with someone that I met before~~",she put her arm on Seulgi's shoulder.

"Do you know how big this love is for him?~~"

"Can you just stop?",Seulgi asked.

Wendy shooked her head then walked to Joy and Yeri.

She sat in between Yeri and Joy before she took the bag of chips from Joy's hands,

"I know he's the one from me~~~",she ended her song with her high tone until three of them covered their ears.

"This is love~~~"

"Haha..bravo..bravo",Yeri clapped sarcastically.

"Who is it now?",Seulgi asked.

Wendy walked to Seulgi then took hed hands,

"There's one guy from the singing competition.He's so...so"

"Cute",she said while both her palm on her cheeks as her eyes shining in excitement.

"He will cheat on you for sure",Joy make fun of Wendy.

Wendy looked at Joy with her annoyed face,

"No,he will not",she replied with her sudden British accent.

All of them looked at her while she walked back to her room dancing happily as if she already met her prince charming.

--

Taeyong on his way to the dance studio while wearing his headphone.

As he want to enter the studio,he saw Jaehyun and Hana were in there.

He put down his headphone when he saw Jaehyun held Hana's cheeks.

His face started to move closer to Hana's until his lips almost brushed hers.

He quickly barged into the studio to stop them from kissing.

"Oh,im so sorry!I didnt know you guys are here",Taeyong acted like he made a mistake.

Both of them looked at Taeyong,

"Its okay hyung,we didnt do anything",Jaehyun answered while Hana looked down on the floor.

"Erm Jaehyun,Mark look for you",Taeyong said.

"Owh really,okay.thank you hyung",Jaehyun quickly stood then walked out from the studio.

Hana felt awkward as both of them were alone in the studio so she stood.

She wanted to walk out from there but then Taeyong stopped her.

"Oppa,what are you doing?",Hana asked nervously.

Taeyong looked at her as his face suddenly change with his eyes directly stared at Hana.

Hana tried to avoid eye contact as she felt uncomfortable with what he did.

"Oppa,if anyth--",

Hana was interrupted when suddenly Taeyong pulled her closer and kissed her by force.

He held Hana tight so that Hana cant move.

"You know I cant stand looking at you",Taeyong whispered to Hana's ear before he began kissing her back.

"What..what are you "

Hana tried to release herself from Taeyong but Taeyong was too strong.

Taeyong's lips moved from her lips to her neck until he reached the back of her ear.

"You know i cant stop thinking about you",Taeyong said to Hana.

Taeyong kept on kissing Hana before he heard Hana cried.

He stopped then realized he did a big mistake.

"Let go of me!",Hana pushed Taeyong then ran away from there.