#29

Hana was at her class focusing on the lecturer teaching infront.

Her eyes went heavy from the strenous effects of sleepiness.

Her head kept on spinning as she tried to control herself while tapped her face countless times to avoid herself.

Taeyong noticed Hana's behaviour as he quickly held Hana's head before she fell on the table.

Hana blinked her eyes then thanked Taeyong.

"What are you doing last night?",Taeyong asked.

"Jaehyun called me last night,asked me to cook for him but he ended up met his friends.Silly him~",Hana explained or more like complaining.

Taeyong nodded,

"So,are you--"

Taeyong stopped talking when Hana leaned her arms against the table.

She covered her head with her arms and continue to sleep.

Taeyong stared at her and slightly smiled.

He put his book infront of Hana to cover Hana so that their lecturer wont noticed Hana.

"Sleep tight"

--

"Can we just search for it at the internet?",Wendy complained to Seulgi.

Seulgi twitched her eyes with her annoyed face,

"Can you just shut up and follow me?"

Without waiting for Wendy's answer,Seulgi quickly pulled her until they entered the library.

They stood near the book racks,

"You wait for me here",Seulgi warned Wendy worried that she might run away from there.

Wendy partially nodded then Seulgi  walked to the books section to look for it.

"She's so annoying"

Wendy walked near there lingering around like she have nowhere to go.

She decided to look for any handsome guys at the library and of course her ultimate crush: HAECHAN

She kept on looking until she didnt realized a group of boys was looking at her.

They laughing quietly while looking at her.

Unfortunately,Wendy was wearing a short skirt so her skirt exposed her legs a lot and her panties might shown if she jumped or walked carelessly.

One of the boys decided to lift Wendy's skirt so that they can look at her panties.

As he walked near Wendy,he was pushed by Taeil but then Taeil accidentally bumped onto Wendy.

They both fell on the floor with their face against each other.

Both their eyes directly looked at each other with Taeil's lips brushed against hers.

Wendy was so shocked so she pushed Taeil away from her.

Taeil quickly stood then run away from there while Wendy ran to catch him.