Scarlett

Name:
"Scarlett.." She spoke in a bored tone, sighing.
Scarlett Mae Beckett.

Nickname:
"Tch. Is that any of your business?" She snarled slightly.
Scar, Lettie.

Age:
"Why is that your business?.." She huffed.
16.

Sexuality:
"You're pushing my boundaries."
She's bisexual, but leans towards boys.

Personality:
"You really can't tell?"
Scarlett tends to be closed-off. She has a hard time trusting people because of her past. She'd rather be alone and is introverted. Despite her hard exterior, she is actually quite sensitive and empathetic. She just doesn't show it. Scarlett can be snarky or sassy, and may seem rude to some people. She is blunt, and not afraid to say whatever comes to mind. It can take her a long while to actually get used to a person, but once she does she will have their back forever. She will protect them no matter the cost, even risking her life.

Appearance:
"Are you fucking blind?"
As well as the picture, Scarlett stands at a height of 5'2. She weighs 100 pounds.

Birthday:"That shouldn't be of any importance to you

Birthday:
"That shouldn't be of any importance to you."
August 6th.

Zodiac:
She just scoffs and ignores you.
Leo.

Flaws:
"Fuck off."
She has a habit of pushing away her feelings and people, and those bottle up for awhile. She puts on a hard facade, not letting just anyone in. She has built walls around herself.

Powers/Abilities:
"Tch."
She is especially talented at hand-to-hand combat and can defend herself well. She is also really good at singing.

Species:
"Isn't it obvious?"
Human

Likes:
"Is that any of your concern?"
Even though it doesn't seem like it, she likes hanging out with the ones close to her. She likes having her own freedom and space. She likes to sing. She enjoys having an excuse to do something, like going for walks or writing.

Dislikes:
"Ugh. This is getting annoying."
She hates feeling like she is being controlled or taken advantage of. She doesn't like having to talk too much, and hates having to wear "girly things."

Family:
"Shut up!"
Jackson Beckett, father: Alive.
Susie Backett, mother: Deceased.
Dolly Beckett, sister: Deceased.

Backstory:
She ignores you.
Scarlett had a mostly normal childhood. That was until she was 12. When she was 12, her family got into a horrible accident where her and her father were the only survivors. After that, her father was the only person she had, but he pushed her away. He was so heartbroken that he basically didn't take care of her, and didn't really seem to care, so she was forced to become mature so she could tend for herself, whilst doing this she learned how to fight.

Other:
"Ugh."
Nah, I might add some.