Abigail

So basically, this is myself as an oc. I didn't use my actual last name for this, I just conveniently have two middles names so I'll use one as a last name.

Name:
"Abigail!"
Abigail Pandorah Dragon.

Nickname:
"Heh, Abby is fine!"
Abby, Gail, Abia, Pandorah/Panda, etc.
Don't call her Abbs.

Gender:
"I'm female!"
Cisgendered female.

Age:
"Im your age!"
Haha, depends on rp

Sexuality:
"Pansexual!"

Personality:
"I'm a weirdo!"
Abby is a very cheerful individual. She always tries to stay positive, even in bad situations. Most of them, she's giggling or smiling. She is a smart individual, a lot more mature than most people her age. She has a tendency of overestimating herself. When she first meets a person, she may come off as shy or quiet but it doesn't take much for her to open up.
Secretly, she's extremely insecure but she does her best to mask this with positivity. If she really trusts you, she'll open up on how she truly feels about herself. She jokes around about hating herself, hoping people won't notice its not a lie. She is also very caring, and is mostly willing to help people. It depends on the situation, since she can get impatient or snappy. She also is sassy.

Appearance:
"I'm right here!"
This picture. She's also slightly chubby with green/hazel eyes instead of red and stands at 5'5. And ignore the horns.

Birthday:"November 22nd!"

Birthday:
"November 22nd!"

Zodiac:
"Sagittarius!"
Sagittarius/Scorpio cusp.

Flaws:
"I'm kinda clumsy at times."
She hides the fact she is really insecure from her loved ones, and feels like telling them will bother them so she bottles them up and keeps them to herself.
Haha and knee problems.

Powers/Abilities:
"None!"

Species:
"Human, duh!"

Likes:
"Ooh! I like writing, my hero academia, KitKats, cosplay and my animals!"
What she said, attack on titan, Melanie Martinez, Tokyo ghoul, seeing her loved ones happy, baby animals, chinchillas, age regressing, The 100 and too much more lmao.

Dislikes:
"Seafood."
What she said, herself, snow, weather thats too hot, being yelled at, being talked to in an angry voice, her friends mad at her, her friends feeling sad, pugs, ants, and spicy foods.

Family(I'm not giving their actual last names fuk u):
"I have a lot, I know."
Rachel; mother.
Nathan; father.
Jack; stepfather.
Sarah; stepmother.
Nick; older brother.
Connor; older brother.
Lucas; little step brother.
Cheyenne; little step sister.
Jackson; little step brother.
Chrystal; little sister.

Backstory:
"I'm not that interesting, heh!"
She had a normal childhood. Mostly. When she was four, her parents split apart. Both her mother and father entered new relationships, but none of them stayed. One of her dad's exes had a child, Chrystal, who is her half sister. She doesn't know her very well. She attends a small school and doesn't know many people outside of her school.  

Other/Additional information:
She's allergic to seafood, she's a little.

Scenario one:
Make it up!