Description Restate

^Deku Christmas Tree to match the Christmas Theme I guess^

If you were awesome enough to read the description, there's no need for you to read this chapter.

You can still read this though.

...

But... You don't need to... At all...

Okay.

Here's a copy paste of it:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Forewarning ~ This book is not updated very often, so if you would like to check out my other books (all BNHA related; most Bakudeku), feel free.

The main Dekubowl ships consist of: Bakudeku, Tododeku (hinting at Todobakudeku), Kirideku (hinting at Kiribakudeku), Kamideku (hinting at Kamibakudek- okay, I'll stop). Basically, the main ship is Bakudeku, but everyone wants to be with Deku, and sometimes there are threesomes (as in Bakudeku with one more character added onto Bakudeku, ex: Todobakudeku).

It's nearing Christmas, and the class of 1-A decides to host a Secret Santa to celebrate. If you don't know what Secret Santa is, it's where you randomly select someone else's name to buy a gift for Christmas. You can't let anyone know who you got, so that's why it's Secret Santa.

Some characters that have taken a liking to Deku make it more visible than others, such as Tokoyami, who knows they have no chance anyway. There may be other events, of course, such as outings or whatever. I don't really know what I'm gonna do, I'll just go along with it I guess. I'm just depressed I have no friends to do Secret Santa with, real time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

There it is.

I'll probably update this one soon.

There may be 2,000-3,000 words each chapter, possibly more.

If I'm feeling lazy but haven't updated in a while, I'll post a 1,000 word chapter or something.

Cya.