1.90

mackncheese:

damn i really gotta use my finsta to talk to you. that's how hated i am these days. yikes. anywhore onto the actual shit i need to say. lauren i'm so so so sorry. one for breaking your trust. two for breaking everyone else's trust including my own friend group. you're right like always ashton is a dick, you were right about that. i'm so in the wrong you're still right about that. and i don't expect you to accept my apology or even want to be my friend i completely understand i wouldn't want to be my friend either. i'm not using johnny i'm actually sorry. to you, to john, to nadia, to hayden, to asher, to my la friends, to everyone. i am ashamed of myself truly. i know you don't want to be my friend at all. but i really do want to be your friend. i'm sorry again.

thebetterorlando:

shit mackenzie you didn't have to write a whole ass paragraph. and i don't exactly HATE you. because i don't hate anyone. #spreadlove yk. i accept your apology but we will never be best friends again. i don't trust you. but we can be civil. that's all i'm offering. if you expected me to beg to be your friend again like every other delusional fan girl. i'm not.

mackncheese:

civil! yes that's all i'm asking!

thebetterorlando:

okay, but this is your last fucking chance.

mackncheese:

yes i understand of course.

thebetterorlando:

alright. i'll unblock you on my main, snapchat, twitter, and imessage now

mackncheese:

i thought you just blocked me on your main damn

thebetterorlando:

uH

mackncheese:

also could you tell nadia, hayden, and asher i'm sorry. also please tell asher annie misses him and please tell hayden mandla misses him. and maddie and maisy told me to tell you that they miss you and them but mostly you.

thebetterorlando:

okay i will. also nadia is reading this beside me.

she told me to tell you that she forgives you

mackncheese:

omg you guys are literally my otp

thebetterorlando:

ty🤪