³ミ★

Annalee's pov

I went downstairs to see Michael along with three other guys in the kitchen. Who are these strangers in my kitchen? All day yesterday Michael and I got to know each other which was great.

Right as I was going to speak the door opened to Grant and River who were looking pissed.

"He fucked my mom!" They yelled in unison. I have no room to talk.

"Is it hurting anybody?" I asked while going to the fridge.

"What about dad?" River asked as they went over to the table.

I looked at him and he groaned.

"He's been cheating on your mom for how long?" I questioned as he didn't look at me. I was right.

He sat at the table along with Grant as I got leftover mac and cheese out of the fridge and put it in the microwave. Nobody said anything causing awkwardish silence. When the Mac and cheese was done I went over to Grant and River and sat on them since they were right beside of each other and there was no other seat available. Grant grabbed my wrist and made the food go in his mouth, River did the exact same thing.

"We're done! We swear!" Grant grabbed my wrist again and fed me. They both fed me and themselves until it was gone. They always do this. They lifted me off of them and got up looking at me.

"Half an hour." I nodded and they left. Half an hour until I had to go down to the ocean. We always go down, that's what where we're mostly at all day.

I looked at the four boys sitting at the table and diverted my gaze to Michael, he looked annoyed.

"Don't look at me like that. You can always come watch." He still looked annoyed. He has no right, I have no clue who the three strangers are.

I turned around and went upstairs with someone right behind me. I got into my room and turned around to see Michael.

"I don't like them." I raised my eyebrow at him. He doesn't even know my friends.

"Well I don't know your friends so." I said and went to my dresser getting a bikini out.

He grabbed me, turned me around, pulled me into him, and hugged me.

"Did you tell them?" He shook his head. That we're dating, it's still new to me if I'm being honest. It's all surreal.

"Do you want me to come down?" I nodded.

Michael kissed my head and went downstairs yelling at his friends that they're going down to the beach with me. I put the bikini on that I got out and slipped my shirt back on. It was actually Michael's but still, it's mine now. I went downstairs and waited for the guys to be done, once they came down we went outside.

"Carry this and these please." I said handing Michael a bodyboard and flippers.

He carried those so I carried my surfboard down. As we walked down to the water I learned that Michael's friends names are Ashton, Calum, and Luke. They were pretty nice and cute, but Michael's cuter so we're fine.

"There's my girlfriend!" Wake yelled looking at me through his camera. Wake would be River, Grant, and I's other friend that we're not best friend close, but pretty close. Wake loves videography, he films the guys and I when we're in the water doing our thing.

I flipped Wake off and dropped my board down on the sand. I grabbed the stuff from Michael and dropped it beside/on my board that was on the sand. He grabbed my hands slightly pulling me to him causing me to slightly pout up at him

"Trust me." He nodded.

I let go of his hands and went over to Wake. He started talking about his camera, it was new. Two pairs of hands landed on my shoulders, Grant and River.

"You're bodyboarding right now." So I put the flippers on and grabbed the bodyboard. I looked at Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Luke to see them sitting on towels, I nodded and waddled into the water. Grant grabbed the bodyboard so I went under the water.

After a while of bodyboarding I got out. I went over to the five boys who were talking and dropped my stuff I took with me to the water. I looked at Michael and sat on him.

"Thanks." He mumbled as I got him wet, I just smiled.

I grabbed my surfboard and wax, I put the wax on the board for a bit while leaning into Michael. I stopped waxing my board and just laid there. I looked back at him to see him looking down at me. I grabbed his face and kissed him. His eyes slightly went wide. I'm such a thinker, I hope the boys don't care or noticed.

"I couldn't help myself." His face softened. He pulled me into him more so I watched Grant and River. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.