♡B R I E F I N G ♡

✰ Sup fam ✰

✰ Sup fam

Soo a few week's ago I posted that I had ideas brewing, that was not a lie because I do. The only problem is that ever since me and my family moved  had to start a new school...again; and I'm trying to get up to date with the work. That leaves me with no time to write and when I do have time I can't because then I'm staring at a blank screen trying to figure out a way to transfer the scene in my head into words. I have soo many ideas and characters and scenarios and it's frustrating because school is draining the life out of me.

Anyway so I have decided to make aesthetics for the projects I have. I have three at the moment. One I'm almost done with, I just have to finish the last part but I can't. The second one I'm actually really really passionate about because it might be my first noval and not a short story. I have a name and everything. I even made an aesthetic for one of the main characters and I'm contemplating on posting a teaser, I don't know yet. The third one is actually a project I'm redoing because I wasn't happy with it but I'm stuck at chapter one *cries*

Ugh soo many ideas that I can't act apon!! So while I go cry in a corner please go and check out my other works and leave a comment and hey maybe even a vote in would really appreciate it