♡ n e w b o o k s ♡

hello beautiful people ❤

by the time I have published this, there would've been two new additions to my works on my profile.

yes I am attempting to write a novel, yet again. My first attempt on Wattpad was called Murder at Midnight. I tried I really did but I was not happy with it so I kept publishing it and removing it, each time with a promise that it was going to be better. Seeing as it's stuck at my drafts, I have no intention on putting it up again because my interest in vampires has been sucked dry (see what I did there. hah I'm funnier in person trust me)

Anyway the novel I'm attempting to write and determined to finish is called Blissful Nights. It's a love story between two characters who has a history and tries to find common ground because they've both drifted away from the true meaning of love.

the idea for this book has been in my head and I've tried writing it once but I got distracted with school, so I left it to rot in my drafts. When I tried to carry on where I've left of, nothing clicked and I wasn't feeling it anymore so I tried again. Now with everything that's happening out in the world,  I'm stuck at home, playing sims and annoying my mother. That gets boring tho so I've decided to write and so I am.

Make no mistake... I am determined to finished this and not abandon it(I've already fallen in love with one of the characters anyway)

The second book it's probably my most personal book on my profile. it's a poetry collection and despite having already three books filled with the contents of my hearts and tears (I'd appreciate it so much if you would go check it out) this one I'm posting is more personal and wayyy more vulnerable. It's based on what has happened to me last year leading up to this year. It deals with falling in love, mental health issues, heartache, low self-esteem just to name a few topics.

it's called Sweet Nothings and technically it's already completed. I just have to transfer everything from paper to Wattpad and put it in a structure that's aesthetically appealing to read.

To summarize everything: I'm publishing two books, a novel and a poetry collection and I'd appreciate it if you'd show support by checking it out and seeing if you'd like it.
thank you ❤❤

Everyone be safe. I'm praying for every single soul out there. byeeee ❤❤❤

 byeeee ❤❤❤