💄👗👑prom

~thanks for the memories

~i guess its true that friend who slay together are bound to stay together.

~the night has come

~forget dancing like nobody is watching, dance like a toddler that just ate a lot of candy. they dont even care if theres music or not. they just dance their hearts out.

~night to remember

~i hope that your life will be as flawless as my makeup is in this picture.

~dancing is a shortcut to happiness

~if you cant be the prom queen, then at least try to be the dancing queen. young, funny, sweet, gorgeous no matter what, crazy, and only 17 years old.

~night with people I will never forget

~these are some amazing midnight memories

~beauty starts in your head, not your mirror.

~can we have this night over and over again?

~prom mood: on

~the girls & i didnt have dates so we all went together because our sqaud will most likelybe together untill our deaths.

~PROMiscuous

~you all are probably wondering, why was i late to prom? and it was because or two reasons: #1, i wanted to be fashionably late, and of course, i was. #2, good things take time, and so, i took my time.

~never miss a chance to dance

~prom was not like a cinderella story but it's cool i guess.

~this is a sparkly night

~my dress may not have been white, but my dancing sure as hell was.👍

~imma dress like I’m already famous

~big fun

~i guess the reason why they call me ranch is cause i be dressing.

~i guess this is the part where were supposer to dance or whatever.