08: Sweet

s m u t  w a r n i n g

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ St. Bangtan ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

It had been a couple of days now since the last time I killed somebody, since I admired the death that replaced the light in their eyes. The need was there, but at the same time, it wasn't. I'd felt a sense of what seemed to be tranquility as I sat at the edge of my bed in the quiet dark. The serenity wasn't mine, though. It wasn't familiar, and it felt like it had belonged to somebody else that shared the same body as me. It nagged at me, like the face I kept seeing in my head; a face I'd never seen before, but I knew all of it's contours, all of it's edges, and the beautiful amber eyes that I prayed would never grow dark with death.

As the face blurred in and out of my memory, I could trace the strange tranquil feeling back to it. Still, I had a need I couldn't shake, despite how deep it buried itself. I looked down at my own wrists, curling my fists back to make the blue veins under my skin more visible. I smiled at myself, knowing how easy it was to end somebody's life with just a small razorblade, how thin the line to death was by carving into my own.

I let out an audible sigh, knowing I'd have to start pursuing my next victim, a process that could sometimes take weeks. Despite my hunger, I knew I'd be caught if I got sloppy. Then again, that was a part of the thrill. I knew they wanted to find me, to lock me up forever, maybe give me the death penalty; but I had the upper hand.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Euni ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Taehyung bent his head to the side and deepened his kiss, putting his hand on my hip and subtly digging his fingers into my skin. Suddenly, I felt nervous. 'Like a Virgin' by Madonna started playing in my head, except, well, I was a virgin; of course I would feel like one. I could feel heat rising in various places of my body; my face, my feet, and in between my thighs. While Taehyung kissed me, his hand moved from my hip, slipping underneath my shorts and panties. Slowly, he started caressing the slick core with his fingertips, gently brushing against the small nub right above it.

Pleasure grew like tendrils from that small, sensitive spot, making me gasp in surprise. I'd never been touched like this, so it was harder to contain my excitement. This enticed a low, husky laugh from Taehyung, who didn't let it stop him a bit.

His lips trailed from mine down my neck has his thumb played with my small bundle of nerves, and allowed his middle finger to slide into me. I let out a moan of pleasure, causing him to increase his pace as he smiled against my skin. My hand trailed up to his head, my fingers tangling themselves in his soft hair. He ambled his lips up towards my ear, softly nipping at my earlobe.

"I want you," his deep voice was a whisper, but still very dominant. It mounted onto to the pleasure I was already feeling, and caused my nipples to erect.

"Yes," was all I managed to say for an answer. He kissed the spot where my cheek met my hair and pulled his hand out of my shorts. Abruptly, he pulled them off of me, along with my panties, and I blushed from embarrassment at how exposed I was. Nobody had seen this much of me before, ever, and by instinct my hands moved to cover myself up.