Classes

Their outfits^^×××××÷÷×××××÷

Their outfits^^
×××××÷÷×××××÷

We had all passed out when we got back after I talked to Liza about Critter. She let me keep her thankfully and said I can bring her to classes. Today is the first day of classes so we all are getting ready. I am wearing a black shirt that says 'caffeine queen' tucked into light-washed shorts. Paired with my black high tops and a green jacket. River is wearing a blue and white dress with a light washed jean jacket, paired with her tan wedges. Pheonix is wearing a black crew neck fitted shirt tucked in a plaid high-waisted skirt paired with black combat boots. Aria is wearing a white knitted sweater shirt that stopped before her belly button with light washed skinny jeans and white tennies. Axton wore a grey t-shirt with black skinny jeans paired with a dark grey beanie and black high-top vans. Both me and Axton had our glasses on. I walk over to the kitchen where River was making Coffee. 

"Can I get a cup?" I asked her

"Duh, that's why I made a lot just in case any of you guys wanted some" She chirps "also our schedules came. Your's is on the table"

"Thank you" I chirp grabbing mine, I look over it, and we only 2 classes a day that are 2 hours long. Today is self-defense and water control. 

"Do you guys wanna go explore the city after classes?" Pheonix asked

I nodded "sounds good"

The others agreed and I went to go grab Critter from her makeshift bed. She crawls onto my shoulder hiding in my rainbow hair. I scratched her little head and walked out of the dorm after saying my bye's to everyone. I had my bag placing my things inside it. I easily found my way to class and it was easy enough since I already had some experience in the weapon area. Both classes went by smoothly only with people staring at me. I picked up the water bending quickly much to my teacher's surprise. I was now heading back to my dorm with Critter laying on my shoulder asleep.

"Hey hey girly" River sings walking up next to me

"Hey, What's up" I smile 

"Nothing we are meeting in the dorm for the mall right," River asked

"I do believe so" I nod 

"wicked" she smiles

I chuckle softly "I need to get some stuff for Critter so I'll need to go to the pet store" 

She nods "sounds good, me and Pheonix are going to get rats and I believe Aria and Axton want a ferret. We already asked Mrs. Gale if it was okay"

"awe those are cute animals" I nod opening the door "hopefully we find them"

"Hey, guys glad your back" Aria cheers "who's ready for the mall?"

"Let's go" I cheer with the others, We all grab our weapons and money before we leave. "How is the city from here?"