Beach Trip Gone Wrong

Harmony's pov

It has been a week since we went out into town. It's the weekend now so we decided to go to the beach again. After getting dressed we eat some breakfast.

"let's go people we wasting daylight bishes" I called jokingly as we made sure we have everything we need.

"calm down girl" Phoenix laughs "we are leaving now"

"leggo" me and River cheer running out of our dorm.

We go out to the truck again jumping in. I bounced in my seat excitedly. Everyone laughed at my excitement. We were all glad to have a break from classes. As soon as we parked we jumped out and ran to the water. We placed our stuff down stripping from our clothes to our bathing suits. We placed our clothes in our bags.

"Last one to the water is a rotten egg!" I shouted running to the water. Quickly they followed me and we all reached the water at the same time. I giggled and started walking deeper into the water.

"We shouldn't go to deep" River states worriedly

"It's fine Riv" I waved her off but stop walking once I'm waist deep.

"We don't know what's in the water" River told me to which I had to agree.

"You're right" I nodded and sighed contently.

"Hey who wants to play some soccer?" Axton called out to us

River and I quickly made our way to the surface. We played for a while. Before getting hungry. We sat on the blanket and ate our sandwiches.

"I totally whipped your guy's butts in soccer" Axton grins while I shake my head.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Ax" I chuckled critter was laying in my lap when she started hissing toward the woods. Suddenly all the animals were. We looked at each other grabbing our weapons quickly. That's when a large wolf came out of the forest growling at us. It's a werewolf. "Create a circle stand together. Don't give them blind spots to attack" I told the others quickly grab my arrow and shot it in its neck It howled in pain and fell to the floor. Quickly we grab our things and ran back to the truck. I looked at the wolf I shot and frowned feeling horrible. "I'm sorry" I whispered with tears in my eyes. I jumped into the truck and we took off back towards the Academy.

"Har, it's okay you did it in self-defense. It would've hurt us if you didn't kill it" Aria soothed rubbing my arm

I just nodded thinking back to its body just laying there. During the drive home, everyone was trying to cheer me up. But I couldn't help but feel horrible. When we got back to the academy I went in a different direction than the others. "I just need a minute alright. I'll be back soon" I told them as I walked away. I ended up making my way back to the beach. I found my way and saw the wolf still there. I covered its eyes and dragged it towards the water. I took the arrow out gently I place my hands in the water and took a deep breath. I knew my hair had changed to blue as well as my eyes. I focused on healing everything in the wolf's neck. After a minute I felt their breathing steady so I stopped and bring the wolf to shore again.

"Be safe... and don't scare people" I whisper before running off back towards the Academy.

I stopped running when I reached the academy. I walked inside my dorm. The others were talking in whispers when I got back. I raised my brow at them in suspicion. River noticed me first and perked up cheering "Harmony!"

I chuckle faintly "Hey guys"

"Where were you? You were gone for hours we almost went to the Headmistress!" Aria cried in worry

"I... I went back to the beach" I mumbled not looking at them "I couldn't just leave them there. I... I healed them"

"Harmony he's a killer" Pheonix exclaims worried

"No, it is not! That wolf was part of a pack! The eyes weren't red which is a dead sign that the wolf is Rouge. That is dangerous." I exclaimed back "not to mention that the wolf was only our age."

"Pheonix calms down, she is right. We have to remember Harmony isn't just an elemental, but a multi-bred. Her loyalty doesn't just apply to elementals but everyone" River said like it was obvious "that's how she knows the differences between good and bad. That's why she felt horrible about hurting the wolf. Honestly, people did you listen to anything she told us yesterday."

"She's got a point" Aria replied and Axton nodded in agreement

Pheonix sighs "I'm sorry for freaking out at you Harmony"

I waved her off "it's fine, I'm exhausted you guys I'm gonna head to bed early."

They nodded and I went to my bed immediately crashing once I was under the covers.

The wolf's pov

"Be safe... and don't scare people" a girl whispers before running off. I took in a deep breath sitting up. My hands shot up to my neck immediately. I couldn't feel anything. My hands went to my face and removed the cloth that was on my eyes. Whoever that was didn't want to be known. I took my blindfold and threw it into the ocean. It had her scent on it. I went into the ocean as well to rinse her scent off me. I shifted and ran home. I busted threw the door in human form.

"There is a healer around here" I panted knowing I had to tell them.

"How do you know? And what happened" Alpha asked instantly

"There were some teenagers on the beach. I must have scared them when I was chasing away a Rouge. One shot me in the neck with an arrow. They ran off afterward. The one who shot me was upset but anyway a while after they left I almost died when a was being dragged towards the water. I had changed into my human form by this time. I felt the water surround my neck. Soon I was able to breathe again. I was dragged back out of the water and I heard a girl's voice saying to be careful and not scare people before I heard footsteps run away. I woke up a bit after. I was blindfolded which told me she didn't want to be seen. When I took it off the wind took it from my hands and it went into the ocean." I explained wide-eyed and in awe

"Everyone goes search the grounds" Alpha ordered and everyone ran out of the pack house. "Zeke, what did the teenagers look like?"

I stood there hoping I covered that girl's scent well enough. "Um, there were 4 girls and 1 dude. One girl stood out the most. Her hair was rainbow colored"

"So they did go back to the beach," beta thought aloud

He nodded "spread the word to stay away from the beach for a while. Those weren't regular humans. They're our mates. Your future Luna was the one who shot you"

I nodded and smiled softly "luna can kick ass"

I then ran off to help the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1200 words_ wolfie

Hope you all enjoy!!