H e l p

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god

My bones............. are wet. Your bones are wet and all of them too. You're teeth are the only bones you can touch and they're wet too because of saliva. I don't know if this bothers anyone else but it pains me to think that my bones are wet. I'm just imagining my bones either damp or swishing in a pool of water or just wet.

Ewwwww I'm just realizing how painful and gross a tooth coming in is. Oh my god imagine 24 little muscles going through your gums and then becoming these little fuckers you have to take care of and brush when you didn't even want them, it also makes ice cream feel HORRIBLE on your bottom front teeth. And they hurt them fall out and grow back with MORE of those little bitches with them. And if they want to they can destroy your self esteem when growing back in by growing in like there're going through a damn crowd at a concert trying to get to the front and going all different ways and fucking up your smile and self confidence. Then if you have a third set of teeth good job you get a third chance to fuck up.

But be aware there are draw backs to this like every other good thing. First off, you have to deal with these bastards a third time and have them grow back in and sometimes not even all the way. And sometimes when they FINALLY come out you have to wait another 5-6 months to have them grow back NOT EVEN FULLY IN. Literally this happened to me and I pulled both of the wiggly teeth out  and when they finally stoped bleeding and after like 5 months they finally began to grow back in. Then they just stopped and now there like this

Ignore the rest of me but just look at the vampire teeth and how they look different

Ignore the rest of me but just look at the vampire teeth and how they look different. DAMN YOU NATURE.

But what I'm thinking of is what if blood came out of your gums when a tooth broke the skin. Imagine a bunch of tiny baby bones ripping open there soft flesh in there food hole and screaming and crying while in the process.

So how do elephants have sex?
And can birds and bees actually have the good the bad AND the dirty?
What hole do the baby's of a whale come out of?
It may not be Sunday it may be Wednesday. There is no scientific proof.
Eliza Hamilton and Maria Reynolds we're cousins and Wattpad is fucked for telling me that lol.
Have you ever realized how weird and strange some words are? Like Scrumptious or physically.
How do nails grow back if they fall off? Are there spare nails under our nails or are we like wizards or lizards. (that rhymed).
If all of your bones are wet are the bones of dead people still wet.
If I'm high and you're high then who's higher and how do you know?

I have more but I don't want to wright anymore lol bye