Ohhhhh my lord

So I'm reading my older story's and chapters and omg I get off topic fast 😂😂.

I'll be talking about this and then I'll be talking about how well thought out and beautiful Clair de Lune is. But honestly it is like I don't know how to explain it but it gives me this feeling, not fully nostalgia, but more like, I don't know. But River Flows in you is also a really good one that makes me feel in a similar way. It's something about the, everything. I love this feeling what ever it is but the thing that can give it to me is songs like this. That's another reason why I like the piano.

But this may sound average but I really like Canon in D because it gives me a similar feeling and is also a really good song.

A lot of classical music is good to me because they give me that feeling and time to think and they let my imagination go with the tempo and it's just so fun and pretty.

Like imagine Kiss the Rain by Yiruma and you're in a wooden boat in a stream floating past and underneath a huge cherry blossom tree and them falling gently onto you and then they fill the water and the sky is a nice purple, blue, and yellow color so when you look at it it seems like it's out of place with all the pink cherry blossoms but it's not.

It stands out in a way were you can't miss it and the clouds are white and puffy and you're just enjoying the view with the nice spring breeze fluttering over your face. You're lying down in the boat right now just looking at the cherry blossoms and multicolored sky, when all of a sudden you feel a hush of wind pull you up and you look to the water to see thousands of flowers floating around that weren't there before.

There are all types of colors, then you catch a glimpse of the sky again and you see a million little fireflies lighting up the sky with no worries. You see doves spreading there wings and diving into the now deep purple, black, and blue sky. You see a few swans beside you and you realize that the boat is now covered in flowers and fireflies.

You lie back down and softly close your eyes and suddenly feel like you're being lifted into the sky. You see that the fireflies and doves and now carrying you into the sky without the boat. You look down to see the lonely boat in the flower filled waters as you're being lifted.

They suddenly let go but you don't fall, you fly. You have always wanted to be a bird so you could fly and get over your fear of heights so you could fly free and this is your chance. You take a sudden leap forward are flying. You can fly free now, you can be a bird, you can sit atop clouds and lie down and forget it all. Everything will be ok and calm. You fly to a cloud and sit. You eventually lie down and results in you falling asleep and waking up in your bed and you think "I wanna do that again."

Ok so I got a little carried away but if you ever see me dosing off don't snap me out of it. If I have headphones then do not disturb lol.

But that was actually fun writing out my daydreams.

Maybe I'll do that more.

Authors note: ok so I'm thinking about this and oh my lord how did I get that off topic 😂 it went from me talking about how I get off topic easily to a daydream lol.