2. age gap

jordyn🏀

september 3rd,2016, the first day of my senior year and my last year at river high. I sighed as I watched freshmens walking in huge groups, reminding me how scared I was for my first day of high school.

"be good today" my mother looked back at me as the car came to a stop at a red light

"like I'm skipping class" i rolled my eyes

"mhmm" was all she said before entering the parking lot of my overrated high school

My attention was caught by draymond's laugh. I look from the car window seeing draymond laughing as he was walking with klay and other people from the team. I smiled to myself seeing them after the whole thing happened with stephen. it felt good to see them.

"you miss them, don't you?"my mother asked

"everyday" I sighed resting my head onto the passenger seat

"what about khalid? don't you feel so much happy with him than you ever did with stephen?" my mother asked

I could feel pain hit my chest hard having both of those names in one sentence, causing me to become nervous thinking about seeing khaild today.

"mom let's not talk about it please" I took off my seatbelt, opening the car door

"I still need to meet that boy young lady" my mother smiled

"of course of course" I quickly put my bag on my shoulders as I slammed the door

"stephen where are you when I need you?"

***

I reached my locker in sadness knowing, I was going back to that same routine for about ten months once again. I unlocked my locker noticing it was spotless and empty, just like i had left it in late june during my grade eleven year.

"miss me" I jumped as i felted the touch of two hands wrap around my waist, making me turn ninety degrees away from my locker. I looked up seeing it was khaild amirzad, my boyfriend.

I met his hazel eyes, causing me to smile.

"yeah" i replied quietly, releasing his touch.

"why you acting like that?" he crossed his arms leaning against the lockers as he watched my every move

"I'm not" i strutted, hoping he didn't find out that i ended up seeing stephen this past summer, i really didn't want to see that side of him, not until now.

"don't come to me, you know why, i'ii find you" he whispered as he got closer to me making me smell the scent of his cologne. soon enough he walked away as he saw someone entering the hallway.

i sighed as i slammed my locker. khaild is eighteen and i'm sixteen, it's against the law, and we're breaking it (a/n: okay i think the law is something else for that, but in this story just go with it) he is turning 19 this year and i'm turning seventeen next year. khalid got expelled at a different high school during his grade twelve year because of something that he never tells me about, he says "it's not important. "

as the school bell rang, students soon rushed through the halls like a zoo. I began walking to my english class, my first period.

my poor mother doesn't even know the age difference between me and my so-called boyfriend, knowing she would die of a heart attack if i shared that with her.

khaild and me was a mistake, knowing my fifteen self was desperate for him since he was one of the hottest boys in my grade, stephen still at number one. i guessed he was desperate for sex, because he never loved me for me, but i guessed i loved being in a relationship so i wouldn't have to remind myself of stephen, even though no one knows about this relationship.

i finally reached my english class and took a seat at back, like normal, wondering if stephen was at school.

***

stephen🏀

"stephen were going to be late!" ayesha whined as she yanked my arm around the halls of river high.

"we're not even in the same class" I rolled my eyes in annoyance

"well if you were a caring, loving boyfriend you would drop me off to my classes" she came to a stop and faced me with her arms crossed

I could feel anger build because how annoying she has been this few weeks, ever since the day I met jordyn, she just been acting like she is jealous.

"ayesha I will see you at lunch, okay...babe?" I cringed saying that whole line especially the word babe, I just couldn't

"fine" she stormed off

I turned around, hitting someone, making me come to a stop.

"yo watched where your going" I replied as I saw it was khaild, that dumbass.

"chill I'm just trying to go to class" he rolled his eyes

"yeah no shit, where else?" I crossed my arms smirking as I looked straight into his eyes

"why does it matter to you huh? at least I know how to keep a girl"

"you mean one of your college hoes" I laughed as I imagined the thought of that

"let's just say she is a keeper, and no one would be able to take that away from me" he hit my shoulder before walking away

I laughed to myself as I began walking to my english class thinking to myself, how big of a dumbass that chick is to be with a asshole like him.

***
schools over!!!

summer break, finally!

updates will be coming daily now

vote + comment
not edited