Guts

Rick and Alice are still sitting in the tank when a voice is heard on the radio.

"Hey, are you alive in there?" The voice on the radio said.

Alice scrambled forward and grabbed the radio

"Hello? Hello?"

"There you are. You had me wondering."

Rick took the radio and spoke.

"Where are you? Outside? Can you see me right now?"

"Yeah, I can see you. You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news." The man said.

"There's good news?" Rick asked, hopeful.

"No."

Alice snorted and grabbed the radio back.

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here."

"Oh man. You should see it from over here. You'd be having a major freak-out." the man stated.

"Got any advice for us G-man?" Alice asked, starting to get pissed.

"Yeah, I'd say make a run for it."

Rick grabbed the radio before Alice could speak.

"That's it? "Make a run for it"?" He asked incredulously.

"My way's not as dumb as it sounds. You've got eyes on the outside here. There's one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down. With me so far?"

Rick looked at Alice who slightly nodded her head.

"So far."

"Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance. Got ammo?" The man asked.

"In that duffel bag I dropped out there, and guns. Can I get to it?" Rick told the man.

"Forget the bag, okay? It's not an option. What do you have on you?"

"Hang on." Rick said.

Rick has the Beretta 92FS that he took off of the Soldier, but it only has one clip. Alice also finds a grenade, but she clips it onto her belt and doesn't tell the man about it. She nods at Rick.

"Yeah. Yeah. I've got a Beretta with one clip, 15 rounds. Alice has two guns, one clip each, and a buck knife."

"Make 'em count. Jump off the right side of the tank, keep going in that direction. There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. Be there." The man said.

"Hey, what's your name?" Rick asks the man.

"Have you been listening? You're running out of time."

"Right." Rick mutters.

Alice and Rick make their break, after Alice grabs ahold of her knife. She opens the top and stabs the walker on the tank, slicing its face wide open. They jump off the tank and Rick starts firing at any Walker in his way, killing 8 of them, as they run down the street. Alice turns a corner and runs into someone. Thinking that it was a stiff, she drew her arm back and was about to attack, before it spoke.

"Whoa! Not dead! Come on! Come on! Back here! Come on! Come on!"

Alice shrugs at Rick as the two proceed to follow the man, running down the alley. Alice groans as the guy starts climbing up a ladder. Rick gives her an amused look.

"What are you doing?! Come on!"

Rick motions for Alice to go first. She gives him a dirty look and starts to climb up the ladder.