Memories

A bright, golden ball of light arose from the east, streaks of yellow light struck the dark skies, replacing it with calm blue skies. Swirls of soft clouds awoken from their soft slumber. Sun rays crept into the room where a brunette was still sleeping soundly after a long night of paperwork. 

"No, you are not coming inside!" Draco scolded his two stubborn friends that came along with him at Cavalier Apartments. "Oh come on! We never get to see Hermione" whine Theo, "He's right. We're aware she's yours but that doesn't mean you shouldn't share her attention" Blaise argued. "Oh yes I can" Draco rolled his eyes at them and smirked.

It's not that he didn't want to share her attention with them, he just didn't want to cause a fuss at her place knowing she's exhausted from work. "Come on mate! I can't wait to tell her about your embarrassments back at home" Theo chuckled, "Yeah! Especially that time he was singing in the shower when he came home after--" Draco shot the two of them daggers. A few people poked their heads out to see the three men in the hallway causing a morning racket.

"See? It's exactly why I don't want to bring you two along" Draco apologized to Hermione's neighbors who were shooting them daggers, "Your mouths are uncontrollable, and you two are more than willing to ruin my reputation". "This is her room right?" Theo pointed at the door in front of him and immediately knocked. "Theo don't--". Draco facepalmed, "And we don't listen" Blaise patted Draco's shoulder and followed Theo.

Theo and Blaise were knocking on Hermione's apartment door like excited children wanting to enter Honeydukes. "Will you two stop that" Draco stomped his way over to them like an angry father scolding his ever-so-behaved children "You're going to wake her--"

The door opened to see a brown-haired girl rubbing her eyes sleepily, "I'll kill you two later" Draco whispered behind at Theo and Blaise, "Huh?" Hermione was surprised to see the three men standing on her front door. "Good morning Hermione!" Theo and Blaise waved at her cheerfully. She smiled shyly, still blinking away her sleep. "Sorry Mione" Draco rested his hand on top of her head, she shook her head and welcomed them in. 

"What's wrong Hermione? Has my irresistible face caused you loss of words?" Blaise said, Theo snorted, Draco raised an eyebrow at him "She hasn't gargled yet that's why she's not speaking to any of us". Hermione quickly went to the bathroom to wash her face and gargle. "Sorry guys, I'm still a bit sleepy" Hermione stepped out, looking more bright and awake. "Draco told us you had a lot of work last night that's why he won't let us come" Blaise says, "But lucky for you we didn't listen" Theo chirped.

"I could just kick them out if you want Mione." Draco suggested, hoping she'd agree. Hermione chuckled, "No, it's alright. I haven't had guests since Ginny and Harry were preoccupied with baby James, Luna and Neville are still on their honeymoon and I haven't heard from Pansy and Ron for a while so...". "Great! I'm making breakfast" Blaise stood up excitedly, but Draco took a hold of his coat and pulled him back down. "No you're not. I don't want Mione's apartment to burn down" Draco shook his head, "Correction mate, the whole Cavalier apartments" Theo said.

Laughter filled the room, Hermione let Blaise cook, Draco had to ask her multiple times if she was sure with her decision, "If you become homeless because of this bloke the manor's open for you okay?" Draco tells her, "Oh stop it, I think he'll do just fine" Hermione slaps Draco's arm. "He obviously just wants to live with you" Theo grinned at the couple as he sipped his coffee. Draco didn't deny it and just smirked at Hermione which caused her to blush, but she eventually rolled her eyes at him.

"Breakfast is served!" Blaise placed down a plate of almost-burnt-black sausages and sunnyside up eggs. "Be careful Hermione, me and Draco--"

"Draco and I." Hermione corrected "Please proceed". Draco chuckled, he was always amused whenever she corrected someone else's statement, "Draco and I have built an immune stomach to Blaise's cooking, I hope yours is used to exotic food" Theo finished. Blaise scoffed, breakfast commenced.