Chapter 36 - Heated Argument...WangYuDong's Favor

ZhouXiang drove home.

This is the home that he had lived in from when he was born... for the last 30 years. And now because of one person, he hasn't dared to go home for several days.

It was him who took this person home but now he has to drive this person out. The proud and arrogant YanMingXiu likely won't be able to withstand the humiliation of being kicked out.

In YanMingXiu's heart, perhaps he was just a competent housekeeper and bed partner, completely dispensable.

When he got home, the lights were on. YanMingXiu had already returned.

ZhouXiang took a deep breath and opened the door with his key.

YanMingXiu was sitting on the sofa, staring at him coldly.

ZhouXiang did what he would habitually do whenever he came home; he took off his jacket and hung it near the door, changed his shoes into a pair of slippers and put the keys on top of the shoe rack. Every time he comes home, this is what he would do. YanMingXiu had seen this many times. This familiar scene in front of him is as if nothing had happened between them, only that YanMingXiu had returned home before him.

ZhouXiang used his life's biggest determination, remaining calm on the surface and walked over to look around the home, then asked indifferently, "You still haven't packed up your stuff yet? I'll help you."

YanMingXiu's expression changed dramatically. He bolted from the sofa and grabbed ZhouXiang's collar and raised his fist, coming close to punching him.

ZhouXiang instantly grab his wrist and looked at him, reluctant to show his weakness.

YanMingXiu gnashed his teeth, "What the hell is actually going on with you? Are you fucking out of your mind? To quarrel to this point!"

ZhouXiang swatted his hand away and gloomily professed, "You were drunk that night. You came back, hugged and kissed me, but your mouth was calling for 'Dong Ge'. I am just a stuntman. I can't be compared a bit to your 'Dong Ge' but I still have my pride. The person you were thinking of the entire time you were fucking me is your 'Dong Ge'. This I can't accept. Any normal person won't be able to accept. These words should be clear enough, please move out. Go to your 'Dong Ge'."

YanMingXiu is livid. Although he had already guessed that he must have said something that he shouldn't have said that night in his drunken state, he doesn't remember it at all. The engagement ceremony between his sister and WangYuDong made him very upset but it also gave him a sense of relief. He felt that he should finally let go. Things that one could not possess always appeared to be very captivating. But no matter how much he desires it, this is not something he could touch. He can't possibly steal his sister's husband. They are siblings. He could only give up. That night, he drank away his failures and frustrations. It wasn't that he wanted to vent anything. He just wanted to reflect on his past, reflect on the time when he was a teenager and was still feeling apprehensive of his true sexuality, that kind of mesmerizing and yearning feeling he had when he saw WangYuDong onscreen.

It was a pure white and smooth sleek back, elegantly falling into the water. The cold river water under the moonlight soaked his robe, exposing his faintly discernible broad shoulders, his narrow waistline and plump buttocks, exuding such alluring sex appeal. YanMingXiu can even remember his blood raging impulsively at the time. The revealing of this alluring back silhouette as the person slowly turned around definitely wasn't disappointing. It made him aroused from seeing a man's body. For YanMingXiu, who was only sixteen at the time, it was a huge shock. Since then, he had seen all kinds of beautiful people, but he had never forgotten his initial overwhelming intense captivation from WangYuDong.