Chapter 29

Hi i'm back with fluff(but its short, sorry in advance) and some explanation because i realize I introduced something really random out of no where and idk why i've never explained it before. So this chapter is lowkey a filler

"Hey Peter" y/n mumbled as she sat on his lap, facing him. He hummed in response, "i'm sorry i blew up on you when you told me you were my soulmate..i feel like a dick and you barely spoke.." he scrunched his eyebrows together "don't apologize, i mean.. yeah it was kinda mean, but i saw where you were coming from,and i literally felt the frustration from you"
She sighed "but it was totally uncalled for, i screamed at you in front of our friends and-" Peter smiled lightly then pressed a kiss upon her lips "s'okay y/n, you realized your mistake now and we're better. You're okay. We're okay. And you were right, we should be making these decisions together, i can't make them for you" y/n pouted "but you said you kept it secret to protect me and-" he nuzzled his head between her shoulder and head, leaving a light kiss on her neck "y/n, i told you, it's okay. I promise. Plus, we got over our first big fight, right? We're right here, on my couch cuddling and 'watching' a movie. and honestly, i don't think any of our future fights will beat that one. If we got over that, we can get through it all. But if it makes you feel any better, i already forgave you"
A light smile graced the girls lips.
"Since we're on the topic of that, why the hell hasn't anyone told us that telepathy was part of the whole soulmate thing?!" Peter asked
"Ethan said that you're supposed to find that out on your own, but he told me when he thought i was sleeping" Peter sat up slightly then looked down at y/n "what?"
"Yeah, when he and Macy met, it was her group of friends and his group of friends so he didn't check his time until he got home, then the next day of school, he told me he 'heard a voice in his head' that was telling him to go to Macy. Then after that, my eyes were closed and then he said 'but it wasn't just any voice. It was hers' then i opened eyes and he panicked.. how did you know to think and 'talk' to me if you didn't know?" Peter bit his lip "...i was practicing what to say out loud to you before i left the apartment then when i got closer to your front door, i could only think 'i'm sorry' then i heard you reply and your mom was really smily when you hugged me you know" they both chuckled "bet she was"
Suddenly, the door opened "hi May!" They both greeted looking towards the door, their eyes widening when they saw the number of paper bags in her arms, then they scrambled to help her "oh!- no, hey continue your movie!" She scolds them as each took two, leaving May with only one.
"Seriously, guys. Thank you for your help, but don't let me ruin movie night" y/n smiled towards the older woman "mrs. Parker-" she cut her off, raising a brow "May"
y/n smiled sheepishly "May, Peter and i are happy to help, always."

Okay so, the story can go two ways right about now. We know Peter and y/n are getting along, but should i keep it FLUFF for a while, or should i go straight into the DRAMA with Harry's dad and Spider-man. I'm fine with either, but i really want to know what you guys think i should do