Twelve: Double Wedding

"Im Youngjoo, Nam Wooju, stop moving so much!" Junghye Unnie scolds.

"We're nervous" says Youngjoo Unnie.

"Calm down Youngjoo and Wooju. Or 2Ju. Whatever, I was like that at my first marriage too" says Junghye Unnie.

"Your marriage?" I ask and Junghye Unnie nods.

"But I divorced with him. I thought he was the one for me but no. Things... Wasn't as good as I thought. It didn't work out so we divorced" says Junghye Unnie.

"I'd say Hyunki is dumb enough to let you go" says Youngjoo Unnie.

"Don't blame Hyunki. Somehow, it didn't turn out alright after marriage" says Junghye Unnie.

"But Unnie, you sounded like you really had loved your husband. I mean ex husband" I said.

"Of course Wooju. His name is Park Hyun Ki 박현기 and I had love him a lot. Like I said, after our marriage, we were too busy with our job.

Eventually we didn't had time for each other and we argued a few times. Until we decided to file a divorce. Then Hyunki moved to Los Angeles to focus on his job.

Me? I remain here of course, trying to look for a new love but no luck" says Junghye Unnie.

"I'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon Unnie" I said and she smiles.

"Yah, your brother won't back out last minute right? That's what I'm worried the most" Youngjoo Unnie ask.

"I should be asking you about your brother as well. But knowing them, they won't reject us. If they do, they'll die" I said.

"You're right. Congratulations Wooju yah" says Youngjoo Unnie.

"Same goes for the Youngjoo Unnie" I said.

"May the two brides please standby"

"Let's do this girls!" Junghye Unnie exclaims and I chuckled.

Youngmin's Pov :

I stand in front of the priest while waiting for the love of my life to come to me. I'm nervous but excited. I can finally call her my wife.

"Everyone, please rise as the two brides enter the church hall" says the priest.

I turn behind and I silent gasp. My bride, my woman, my wife looks extremely gorgeous and beautiful. Noona looks amazing too.

"They look beautiful" I hear Woohyun hyung says.

"I agree" I said softly.

I held Wooju's hand as she comes onto the aisle. We exchange smiles while looking into each other's eyes before facing the front.

After the priest talk all those things that didn't go into my ear, the time has come. The important question and answer to our next journey.

(A/N: I don't know any wedding vows cause I'm only 17)

"Do you, Miss Nam Woo Ju, take Mr Im Young Min as your lawfully wedded husband? Regardless of sickness and health, you'll always be by his side?" The Priest ask.

"I do" I smiled when I heard her answer.

"Do you, Mr Im Young Mim, take Miss Nam Woo Ju as your lawfully wedded wife? Regardless of sickness and health, you'll always be by her side?"

"I do" I answered with a smile.

"Next pair. Do you, Miss Im Young Joo, take Mr Nam Woo Hyun as you lawfully wedded-"

"I do!"

Wow, I guess Noona can't wait to get married.

"Alright... Then do you Mr Nam Woo Hyun-"

"I do"

Guess Noona isn't the only one.

"Alright. Then congratulations, the four of you are now officially married. The groom may now kiss the bride!" Says the priest.

The guests cheered as Woohyun hyung kissed Noona. Me and Wooju smiled before we smash our lips together.