Late Nights - Blueskwite (S)

Warnings: dildo, nsfw, unrequited feelings

Henry's pov

I was watching one of his videos, he was doing his normal stuff of waving a prop around and screeching.

I chuckled at something he said, blushing lightly.

I checked the time, 2:17 am.

I sighed and looked back to the video, where Tyler was now talking about dicks or something.

I wish..

No, it could never happen, I shook my head.

I pushed my keyboard back, resting my head on my arms against the desk.

I felt almost annoyed at this, mad I couldn't have that.

I wanted him to do.. things, to me.

I looked back up to my screen, the only thing illuminating my room.

The video had finished, so I clicked another.

"Hi again!"

I sighed again, my mind wandering to.. places...

I reached down to palm myself gently, sucking in a breath sharply.

I felt like crying, my emotions running wild.

I pressed into my forming bulge, spreading my legs wider.

"Fuck" I watched Tyler move around on the screen.

I slipped my hand into my pants, taking myself into my hand.

I rubbed over the tip, stroking myself slowly.

I let my head fall back against my chair, still listening to Tyler through my headphones.

This wasn't enough, I wanted- no, I needed more.

I put down my headphones, got up and knelt down next to my bed, pulling a black box from underneath it.

I opened the box, it contained a bottle of lube, partially used, a couple condoms, and one more item.

A medium sized, pale red, rubbery dildo.

I picked it up, feeling the weight in my hand.

I swallowed dryly, licking my lips and feeling my dick harden further.

I sat on my bed, rubbing my hand over the dildo, my pupils wide.

I brought it up to my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip, practically drooling on the toy.

I pushed it further into my mouth, moaning slightly.

My free hand went back to my pants, pushing them down my thighs and giving attention to my dick.

I sucked the dildo, taking it out of my mouth and setting it next to me.

I pulled the lube out of the box and cracked the lid open, pouring a bit on my fingers.

I shuffled my pants the rest of the way off and laid down on my back.

I reached down and rubbed a bit of the slippery substance over my hole.

I shivered, it was cold.

I gently probed in, sliding my finger into the warmth.

I quickly went with prepping myself, wanting the "real" thing in me.

I pulled my fingers out after stretching myself a sufficient amount, grabbing the lube again and coating the dildo.

I slicked it up and positioned it towards my ass, the head rubbing my entrance.

I slowly pushed in, moaning, enjoying the slight sting.

I arched my back as it fully sheathed itself in my ass.

I slowly dragged it out before pushing it back in again.

I moaned, scrambling to grab my phone.

I pulled up a video of Kwite, muting the sound and propping it up where I could see it.

I continued the slowish drag before speeding it up.

I pulled out, then quickly pushed back in, the friction adding a satisfying burn.

I groaned, biting down on my lip.

I lifted my free hand to my mouth, sucking on two of my fingers.

I kept the pace up, increasing it ever so slightly as I went along.

It brushed against a spot, making me moan loudly around my fingers.

"Tyhwer-" I mumbled.

I angled myself as to hit that spot again, and again.

I was quickly moving the rubber object in and out of my ass, hitting my prostate.

I was close.

I looked over to my phone, seeing Tyler flailing his arms per usual.

"Hnn- hah, Tye- ah- Tyler.." I whined, panting.

Normally I would've felt incredibly ashamed, but I was too close to care at this point.

My toes curled, back arched, I came, spurting white against my stomach and chest.

I rested back down, slowly pulling the dildo out of my sore ass.

I grabbed a tissue, wiping the sticky substance off my chest, slowly sitting up.

I grabbed another thing out of the box, a small pack of toy cleaning wipes, and wiped down the dildo before putting it back in the box.

I slid the box back underneath my bed before laying down again, pulling the covers up over my torso.

I was too tired to find my pants, and I would probably regret all of this in the morning, but for now I was... content.

I shut off my phone, placing it on my night stand, rolling over and closing my eyes.

<><><>

800 words