Math Lessons That Run Late.

Two weeks passed and West's ankle was already a quarter to healing. He still walked with a slight limp but it was barely noticeable now.
After Killian had put him at ease the other day, he decided he'd give their 'friendship' a shot. He realized that Killian wasn't a bad guy after all. Not that he thought he was a bad guy, he had just found him annoying most of the time. Well, he was still annoying but it was a tolerable type of annoying.

"Do you have plans for after this?" West inquired.

"Why? You wanna take me out on a date?"

West rolled his eyes at Killian's fowardness, "I'm getting ice cream with Brittany, you should come." He suggested.

"Can I bring Harper? Wouldn't want her thirdwheeling now, would we?" Killian teased as he crossed his arms and leaned his shoulder against his locker.

"We're not together, though."

"Only cause you don't wanna give in."

"Bring Harper. You'll find us outside." He raced towards the exit in an effort to escape Killian's insistent flirting, it made him uncomfortable, and he was often a blushing mess after his flirty comments.

Killian watched as West ran to the exit. He had no plans to stop toying with him, especially since he'd agreed to become friends... and cause he rather enjoyed seeing him squirm.

I wonder what'd be like to see him squirm and writhe underneath me though.

The thought instantly made him shiver.

He released a drawn out sigh then pushed himself off his locker and pulled out his phone to check the time.

03:32 PM

He stuffed it back into his pocket before walking towards Mr Jensen's class.

Harper's lessons should've been done with by now.

It was peacefully silent in the hallways, everyone had already gone home, the only noise he could hear was his footsteps on the concrete floor. At least until he reached Jensen's door, there was an odd, but all too familiar sound coming from there, like someone was running in flip flops. It sounded awfully like...

He lightly pushed the door open and was greeted by the horrific sight of a naked Harper and George going at it like wild rabbits on the floor.
The image was enough to make him freeze, slack-jawed in the doorway.

What the actual fuck?

He knew something was... off, but he hadn't expected it to be this.
Harper was supposed to be straight, George was supposed to be just another math teacher. He couldn't comprehend the level of wrong what he was witnessing was.
Killian contemplated leaving, but that would only mean that the two young men would continue their 'extracurricular activities', he couldn't risk them being caught by someone else, someone who'd report the incident to the higher ups. He didn't care much about George's reputation, but he cared about his best friend's.

Here goes nothing...

"Harper..." He called out.

Upon hearing Killian's voice, Harper jumped up from the floor, horrified and flustered, before covering his groin area with both hands.

"K-Killian, what are you--, this isn't what it looks like,

George hurriedly got dressed then stood next to Harper, his gaze dropping to the floor. Killian wondered if his face was flushed because he was embarrassed that he'd just been caught doing the dirty with his best student, or that it was because of the sex itself.

"We'll talk later. Let's go."

Harper got dressed as well and both he and Killian left without another word while George stayed behind, wondering how the hell he was going to get himself out of that mess.
-
"Before you say anything, I'm not gay. He was just there and I was just--"

"Why would you fucking do that? And I thought you said he had crabs!"

Harper aggressively ran a hand through his snow white hair and sighed. "I didn't mean for it to happen. Well, the first time anyway..."

"What the hell? You've fucked him before this? Harper, he's our goddamn teacher!" Killian hissed.

"Shhhhhhhhh!"

Harper glanced around the hallways to make sure no one was listening in on their conversation then lowered his voice. "Let's talk about this at my crib, okay?"

"No. No, West and Brittany invited us out for ice cream, that's where we're going right now."

Harper rolled his eyes so far back it was a wonder they didn't get swallowed by his brain. "I can't believe you're still hanging out with that dude,"

"You're in no position to judge right now, Mr 'I need Math lessons even though I'm the smartest kid in school'. We're going."

Harper didn't have a response to that so he reluctantly followed Killian out the school.
----

The four of them took Harper's sports car and it was an awkward car ride to say the least.
West had breathed a sigh of relief when they finally reached the ice cream shop. The ten minute ride had felt like ten hours, he could tell that the two friends had had a disagreement of some sort. He guessed it was probably about him.

They all got out of the car and headed towards the shop, but as they reached the doors, West spoke up.
"Maybe we should reschedule, things seem a bit..." His eyes darted between Killian and Harper, "tense, today."

"You couldn't have said that before I drove all the way here?"

"It was a ten minute drive."

"Weston, we're staying." Harper asserted. He grabbed Killian's hand then pulled him into the shop.

West and Brittany shared confused looks but followed after them a few seconds later.
They walked to the corner booth that Killian was seated at and plopped down on opposite sides.

Harper returned with four Caramel Sundaes and placed one in front of everybody.
He dug into his bowl with a plastic spoon and angrily shoved the Caramel-y gooeyness into his mouth. There was no mistakening the glares he exchanged with Killian. West and Brittany silently ate their sundaes, wondering if there was usually this much ice cream in their bowls whenever they came here. Because no matter how many spoonfuls they uncomfortably swallowed, the ice cream just wouldn't finish.

"Well... this was... fun. But West and I will get going, now." Brittany pulled West out of the booth and they jetted out of the shop without finishing off their sundaes, leaving the two boys to their glare fest.
____________________