Part 9, 1

April 28th

 This day, Diary, I told myself that I would put my new-made plan to work: Making Vegeta pay for all the heartache and irritations he have cost me!
I would stop acknowledge him as a person. From now on, I’d no longer be interested in his whole being.
People can get really hurt by not feeling acknowledged, and I know that Vegeta really cares about his pride, so I’ll hurt him pretty bad.
Serves him right. That jerk knew that I would get him back, and yesterday he had crossed the line!

 As I looked in the mirror I took a critic look at myself.
Cream white skin, blue aqua eyes, blue straight hair. Still very skinny, except for boobs and ass. I smiled in the mirror. If Vegeta thought that I’d be depressed forever, than he’d messed with the wrong person. So yeah, yesterday I’d been a bit depressed.. But today was a new day, and I’d do my best to get the best out of it!

 When I entered the kitchen I realised that there wouldn’t be any breakfast here.
The blackened floor in the middle of the room stared back at me, instead of our kitchen table.
I lowered my eyebrows displeased. Damn that jerk.
But I quickly changed my facial expression to natural and walked towards the living room.
Everyone was already waiting for me.
“Morning Mom, Dad!” I smiled at them, ignoring Vegeta completely.
Morning sweetheart”- my dad “Morning Bulma-love!” chirped my mom.
Vegeta took some croissants from the big bowl on the low table that stood  in between the comfy big launch chairs.
I sat myself down and we all started eating.
Bulma, I’ve got to go to a client today, would you mind working alone on the spaceship’s control-board and engine today? I will be gone for some days”. Asked my dad over his newspaper.
Yeah, sure! Which client are you going to?” I asked as I sipped my tea.
That rich one in Tamerilville, mr… Ragoitellio? You know, the one who wants that special deluxe motor-shuttle.”.

Ah that one. There was a very rich mafia-boss-like dude that wanted a very expensive motor-shuttle, with a lot of bling-bling and fastest model and extra deluxe settings etc. We had been working on it for a long time, but the last months some of our workers had done the polishing, so I hadn’t seen it finished yet.

How did it turn out? Shiny and ‘cool’?”. I grinned at Dad.
Dad laughed back at me. “Yes, it is very shiny! It turned out exactly like he wanted to.”

Mr Mafia had ordered it to be painted in shiny silver and gold colours, with some diamonds put in the chrome. Weird rich people.. I mean, we were pretty much rich ourselves… but we didn’t care about money and status. Having cars or motors that shouted “I’m RICH!” wasn’t our style.

~Okay, we did have a lot of expensive vehicles, but they were not like that!

Why are you gone for a few days? It is not that far away?”
“I want to visit some laberatorys on the way, it’s so inspiring!” said my dad beaming with excitement.
I smiled at his enthusiasm, he was such a sweatheart.
After some more chatting about work, dad stood up and excused himself. 
“Bye Dad! Have a nice trip!”.
“Bye hubby! I love you! Have a save trip” chirped mom.
Vegeta just looked angry and didn't say anything.
Alright mom, I’ll start working then!” I announced as I stood up and cleaned up my plate and glass. 

I was already working for some hours in the gigantic lab (where the spaceshuttle was also stationed).
And then I heard a loud noise from the front yard.
It sounded like the gravity room… I rolled with my eyes and continued working.

Judged by the metallic sound, Vegeta had probably blown the door out of its frame. After he’d blown the door out before it was kind of the weak spot of the GR.
And since the gravity automatically dropped back to normal as soon as the door opened, Vegeta wouldn’t be able to continue his training.