t r a i l e r

T H I S  I S  T H E  L A S T  S E A S O N 

"Miss Shen Yue!" The nurse quickly calls. "I-I'm Miss Shen Yue." Yue replies. "So you're pregnant for 3 months, promise me you will take medications and consultations with a Doctor if any muscle hurt within the cervix, If something happens within it, you cannot be pregnant anymore, the process of any sexual intercourse will also rely on this one too, make sure you rest for a year and a half, before applying an intercourse with your partner, because what we're doing now is abortion." The Doctor said.

S H E  I S  B A C K , W I T H  A  H E A V I E R  C R O W N

"She is an actress years before, and now she is a famous fashion designer earned billions of yuan, she designed for Kylie Jenner, her sister, Kendall Jenner, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift. People are now seeing her return from France after designing a dress for a French Celebrity, She's a bright figure of the Chinese Industry with her Fashion Sense, And People including the Ladies are adoring her Summer Collection with bright colored shorts with a sleeveless tops with matching accessories costs for 13252.18 Chinese Yuan." A Fan of Yue said.

B A C K  F O R  R E V E N G E

"I'm Miss Shen Yue." Yue reaches her hand. "Tao Xing Yi.." Xing Yi widens her eyes. "What are you here for?" Xing Yi asks. "To see my long time husband who you've been tasting for years." Yue glares at her. "Miss Yue, I'm not looking for a scene here." Xing Yi said. "Me Neither." Yue replies. "You've been nice following me, paparazzi but I guess it's time for me to have a conversation with a someone like her." Yue smiles. Suddenly the paparazzi left. "With A Someone? Seriously, Don't act like you're playing nice." Xing Yi glares at the Actress. "As If I'am Playing Nice. *laughs* Guess who got secrets up on her sleeves." "So, what does he taste like for the past 3 years? Is he really tasty?" Yue inspects the whole room. "Yeah, I savored every part of him." Xing Yi answers. "*laughs* Liar, what a bad bad liar!" "Using Ashley Lin, Pretending your pregnancy, Di was in a coma for the past 3 years! While savoring him, I asked every ob-gynecologist in every tip of the universe until the very heels of it, Contacting Authorities for Ashley Lin cause I know she's also your slave, And last I knew he was in a coma for the past 3 years like As If I don't know my husband." Yue sat on a chair gracefully. "And plus, you're not adopted, you're really born true blooded Tao, I checked all the lawyers of Tao Business Group and carefully checked the processed date of the original birth certificate, It was a week after you were born on March 16th 1998." "What's there to lie for more, lie and lie again, I will always have the truth and justice beside me." Yue asked. "How can I lie even more when you're alive and up on your heels?" Xing Yi asked. "Then try me." Yue left the room.

S E A S O N  F I N A L E

"Di.." Yue mutters. And he has woken up.

by mooncakestudios