chapter 2

So I am at the airport, because my dad just dropped me off. I was going through  customs and security when I got a text from a number that I didn't recognize. I texted them back and asked who is this? I got a response almost immediately saying that it was my mom, and she was texting me to tell me that her and Christian are going to be the ones to pick me up from LAX. When I get in. I texted back saying ok cool. I finally heard my number being called saying that my flight was bording. I thought oh great this outta be fun. Note the sarcasm.

After my flight landed and I got all of my belongings that I have with me. I go to look for Cassidy aka. My mother. I didn't see them inside so I thought wow good to see that they already forgotten me. So I get iut my phone and see that it is still on airplane mode, so I take it off. When I do so I decided to text my mom and ask hey where you at I just landed? She said oh good we are outside the airport standing outside the car where the pick up lane is.

I say oh ok. So I go out an see them waiting for me. My mom looked shock and her husband Christian looks offended by me. I ask what's wrong. He say um your hair that is certainly not what I expected. I think to myself oh great someone who gets upset at the smallest of things. But I say to them yeah my hair is blue so what my moms says to me well don't you think it's a little I don't know unlady like. Wow hold up me dying my hair is way that "I Express myself, if you don't, like to dam bad just deal with it ,because it who I am."

They both look shock that I just cursed, but I shrugged it off. So Christian I heard that you have 2 kids. He says yeah they are at school right now... My mom interrupted him by saying skeaking of school you will be starting on Monday. Which is soon because to day is Friday.

I say ok and nod my head. After a while I just put in my earbuds, and start listening to some of my favorite bands, and start thinking to myself living with them is going to be one hell of a adjustment for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone thanks for reading this book so far. If you like it vote, and what do you guys think about how Amber is going to adjust to living with her mom and Christian? ♡♡♡