2. The Exterminator

Jade wakes up before everyone, getting in the shower and washing up quickly. She has to get Tavon by at least twelve because after that it's going to be hard to catch him past those times. She gets out the shower, untwisting her hair out the four twists in. It was peaceful, she could finally breathe. Have some sense of sanity inside of her head, before she had to throw it out the window later on. That was until...

"Jadeeeee!!!!" Her eyes rolled back to her skull, she felt the irritation immediately in the atmosphere. "Hurry up! I have places to be!!" Jade tunes the girl out, finishing up her hair and morning routine. "A bat...or a sword....do niggas even carry swords?" She questioned quietly as she puts on her outfit for the day. An army colored dress, the shoulders having two white stripes. She packed a change of clothes in her bag just in case of...accidents happening along the way. She left the bathroom, ignoring Tracey's glare. Tracey was always jealous of her, she didn't have to get surgery for any of her parts. It came natural and she hated it.

Jade walks downstairs in the kitchen to see Amanda cooking breakfast. She sits her purse on the floor and sits at the bar, "Morning Amanda" Jade hums. "Morning Jade, How did you sleep?" Jade looks at the plate sat in front of her. "Good, it was...alright" She breathed out. Amanda rose an eyebrow, "You having nightmares again?" Ah yes. Jade has a recurring nightmare where she died by a set up from the gang and it gets her nervous. The nightmare Amanda was talking about was the North Yorktan, and Jade told her that to replace the actual nightmare. "Yeah, I'll be fine" Jade starts to eat the breakfast sandwich in front of her. She checked her phone, it was seven o clock. Her father is going to be up by eight, so she needs to leave now.

Jade wraps up the breakfast sandwich and puts it in her bag. "Thanks, Mandy! Gotta go" Before Amanda could even question, she got up and left. Jade opens the front door, blocking out any questions Amanda had for her. She unlocks her car from the front door, starting it up as well. She walks to her car and gets in. She sits in her car, sighing. God the aura of that house always made her tired. Compared when she with the families? It gets her blood pumping with adrenaline, and she loves it. She checks her phone, humming sending her daily text to her friends and responding to ones from the other night. When Jade starting up the car, she hears a tap at her window causing her to look up. It was James, who else would it be? She rolled down her window, giving him a long stare. "Hey...sis" He smiles, rubbing his neck at the energy she gave off. She tilts her head. "Hey...Bro" She greeted back just as much awkwardness.

"What do you need, dear brother of mine?" Jimmy gave her a nasty look. "You sound like dad when you talk like that" Jade laughs, she gets that a lot between her siblings and every one her dad ever been friends with. "Sorry, I try not too. Anyways, what's up?" Jimmy scratches the back of his neck. His sister was never up for a lot of things, she honestly kept to herself and he almost envied her for that because she never got bothered by Michael between him or Tracey. "I need a ride to the car dealership. "The car dealership? Which one?" Jimmy perks up, his sister was actually going to take him? "Premium Deluxe Motorsports!" Jade rose her eyebrow, 'Is he really that stupid to buy a car from Simeon?' Jade shrugs, turning her attention to the wheel. "Yeah, C'mon. I gotta be going that way anyway" Jimmy opens her door and hops in, grinning happily at his baby sister. "Thanks, baby sis" "Don't make me regret this!" Jade puts the car in drive as she pulled out of the driveway.

"So, Where you headed today?" Jimmy asked turning on the radio. He grins hearing west coast classics on the radio. "Didn't know you were a man-uh woman of culture" Jade giggles stopping at the red light. "I usually have my Bluetooth on, but when I do listen to the radio this is the only thing I really listen too" Jimmy nods, "So why are you down here near the...you know?" Jade hums, trying to decide what she was going to tell him. The light turns green and she speeds down and hops on the highway. "Out, I'm just gonna probably just walk the city. I just need to get out that house" Jade lets out a sigh. "It's getting worse with the tension between dad and Amanda" Jimmy nods, leaning back in the seat. "Didn't lie about that" Jade jumps off the highway, making her next turn on the street where Motorsports was. "You totally ran that light" Jimmy comments when the car came to a complete stop. "That light changed to yellow." She snickers, waving at her brother once he got out the car. "See you, Jimmy!" Jade turns in the alleyway next to the car dealership.