Chapter 1

Violet  POV

"LUKE, LUNA ,LOLA! Come on babies Ray is going to come to pick you up. Don't you want to go to the amusement park with him"

Sound of little feets running down wards the stairs were here . I turned toward the dinning table to keep their breakfast. When my little babygirl came to my view.

Luna and Lola shared the same features as me. But they are poles apart in nature. Lola is your typical girl next door type shy and soft spoken girl were as Luna is a complete different story typical tomboy-rebellious who doesn't know what is the meaning of please.

Luna and Luca are the mastermind of every mischievous activity in the house.

But no matter what I love them to bits after all they are the only family I ever got which loved unconditionally.

"Where is Luca Lola?" I asked asked my youngest daughter who was busy eating the fruits in her bowel.

"He is still in the washroom Mommy." Lola said while taking a scoop of her fruit salad.

"Luna stop making face and finish your fruits. " I said seeing my second younger daughter Luna who was making face seeing the fruits and the glass of milk.

"But Momma! I want pancakes I don't like fruits."

"Honey I know you like pancakes but today you are going to amusement park where you need energy to play, So tell me if you don't have energy how will you enjoy there"

"Yes Momma but pancakes also gives energy ." Luna enquired.

"Yes but fruits and milk gives triple the energy that the pancakes provide okay, now eat." I explained.

"Okay Momma" She pouted

Then after making sure that my girls have drank their milk and not thrown in the plant vase.

I called for Luca.

"Luca baby your sister's already had their breakfast come on "

"Yeap Mumma" replied my eldest son Luca.

After giving him his breakfast. I left to pack the picnic basket.

Just as I finished packing the door bell rang. As I opened the door Ray came hugging me.

O darling I missed you." He said dramatically.

" Ray! we just met yesterday, why are you so corny." I said rolling my eyes.

"Just kidding besti. You really need to work on your sence of humor". replied my gay besti while hand quote sence-of-humor.

Their can be sometime when you just want to murder Ray. Even though he is so annoying but still I love him,Because of Ray's help today I am a successful single mother. Owner of a dance institute and a instructor. It is not a big institute but enough for earning a good dinner on the table.

"So where are the most fabulous people on earth, are they ready for the adventure!" Ray asked looking in the living room as if searching something.

"Uncle ray!" Shouted the three energy packet running toward their uncle with one arms.

"Oh my dear it like after like 15 years I have seen my chipmunks yall grown so much. Time flies so fast!" Said Ray hugging children as well as wiping his imaginary tears.

"But we are just 5 years old uncle, how is it possible that we met after 15 years" Luna asked managing to take her head out of the bear hug.

"Try to understand the emotions babygirl!" Ray replies winking and placing a peak on her forehead.

"Okay so soldiers.. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FUN!! Then march forward to wards the car!" Ray said pretending being a commander.

"Aye caption!!!!" We all have ray a salute and started marching towards the car.

But not before taking the basket fill with food and drinks along.

I reached in front of Ray's car and kept it in the trunk . While he was busy making my little monsters settle in the car .

Just I was going to close the trunk.Ray's phone rang. He picked it up closing the door of car.

"Scarlet......hmmm.......Okay..Okay......yea..
sure ." Disconnecting the call . He turned towards me sighting. Long gone friendly drama queen Ray.

"We have a kind of good news and bad news what do you want to hear first" Ray said in one breath making my eyes go wide.

"Aa-- Okay the good news first"

"Well you appointment with CT agency has been preponed and the bad news is its today. So your not coming to amusement park with us!"

"What! This is so unfair! I was looking forward to this day!" I whined.

"Don't worry my love this is life! What we can do is face the challenges with a smile!" Ray being the drama queen held my shoulder.

"Don't worry we won't abandoned you! We are the one who is dropping you off" with a devil's laughter he said.

Damn this was supposed to be a family picnic day!

"Wait you are going to take the car and my car is going through repairs. So do you expect me fly back home?" I asked in a mocking way.

"Actually we homosapiens use our feets or transport as our mode to travel , but if you belong to Aves guess you can fly back home." Ray with his innocence eyes said humoring.

This why he is my bestfriend, he is the only one who could keep up with my sarcastic comments.

"No seriously how will I return. Remember their are rarely any taxi. "I stated a matter-of-fact.

"Hey wait just call Damon and ask him to pick me up." As I mentioned about Damon ,their was a look on Ray's face which was like a high school girl who just heard her secret crush name mentioned. Weird

"Yea" He replied looking through his phone.

~~~~~~

And soon I was standing Infront of my institute.

"They are waiting inside your office Violet". Scarlet said hurrying.

"I'm am so sorry for delay , my home half an hour distance form institute so---" I said as I opened the door of my office but was cut off relishing who was sitting there.

By his face anyone can tell even he was surprised seeing me.

"Xavier" a whisper came out of my mouth.

The man who I never want to see in my worst dreams is standing in front of me, in my office.

So finally they met....

Please Comment ,Vote & Share

Unit then stay tuned!!