Chapter 14

-Ashton's POV-

I sat on the park bench, my hands shaking and sweating really bad. 'Now's the time to be honest....' I thought to myself as i lifted my head and began speaking.

"You see the thing is....." I whispered, my voice uncontrollably and noticeably shaky. I can't believe that after a week of thinking this over and over, I'm actually going through with it. "I wanted to know if you.. I don't know.. Maybe wanted to get dinner with me tonight? I mean you don't have to or anything and I understand if it's too early" I asked Luke, a bit of weight finally being lifted from my chest.
"Like a date..?" Luke asked me shocked.
"Well only if you wanted it to be" I replied, shooting Luke a nervous smile. Truthfully, I did want it to be... 

I watched as Luke grinned widely before saying "Okay, a date it is."
The nerves finally disappeared and happiness took over.

"Okay, well I'll pick you up tonight at 7. Wear something causal" I notified Luke and his hand slipped into mine 'causing electric bolts to shiver up my arm and a blush to caress my cheeks. 

"Okay" Luke blushed and smiled. "I honestly thought you was going to come and tell me something bad...." He whispered, looking at the ground.
Confusion came over me before I spoke up. "No way."

Luke grinned once again before whispered a small "See you tonight" in my ear then kissing my cheek 'causing me to blush deeper. I watched as he got up and walked off.

After Luke left, I stayed sitting in my seat with a big grin stuck on my lips, making my cheeks hut as f**k. 
As I looked up at the sky, i noticed the deep blue contrasting with the specks of white. The sun was shining high in the sky, warming up everything in it's path. There was no birds to be seen which all in all made it even more prettier.
I slowly got up from the bench and started walking back to my house to start planning everything tonight considering it was half 2 in the afternoon.    

When I got home, I quickly greeted my mum and Lauren before helping Harry out with his magic trick. I filmed him doing an impressive one on me and put it on my instagram. 

After helping Harry, I rung Michael to ask what kind of food Luke liked. He told me how Luke was previously on the phone to him and how he knew about the date thing which made me chuckle. Obviously, I haven't forgotten the fact Luke hardly eats much , but it's worth a try. Maybe I could get him to eat more.......
Soon enough, I had a long list of food to buy and headed straight to the supermarket.

Ham
Cheese
Lettuce
chocolate Bars
Oreo's
Fruit
Muffins
ETC

As soon as i reached the supermarket, I realized there was one massive problem.....

It was closed.

-----
A/N Hey everyone :)

Please comment your thoughts about this chapter or book in general ! I would really love to know what people think :) Also If there is anything you think i could do to maybe improve the book, then please do let me know in the comments below :) 
Thank you for reading! x