4 'the fight'

Baby and ennard were getting along nicely they we're in a cafe and were laughing at a joke ennard made. Some people thought they were cute together, others thought that it wasn't gonna work between them, and 1 person thought ennard has to die, that person was ft Freddy. He just broke up with lolbit for treating her badly.He went into the cafe and saw baby there then he noticed ennard. He got mad, so he started to following them. As he followed them baby was taking him to the most beautiful places. They were watching the sun set and baby was hugging the huge teddy bear ennard won for her.

"You know ennard, I had fun today" baby said letting go of her teddy and giving ennard a hug

"I could tell you were smiling all the time" ennard said patting her head

Ft Freddy noticed that they were inching closer to each other so he got up and slapped baby. Ennard got real mad he punched him in his face. They started to fight each other. Baby didn't know what to do so she ran away from them.

'What am I doing? Ennard can get really hurt' baby thought once she reached the castle she told the guards to go to the beach and stop the fighting.

Baby got in her room and saw Vixen there. She told her what happened and Vixen tried to comfort her was baby let tears go down her face cause she knew she could have done something to stop the fight but she didn't do anything.

'This is all my fault. If I never told ft Freddy about me and ennard getting married he would have never started a fight with him. Now ennard might be really hurt'

~♡later♡~

Ennard walked in to babys room and saw her reading a book while crying and saw Vixen walking up to him.

"Please don't be hard on her, she's very sensitive, ok" Vixen said walking out of the room

Ennard nodded and started walking up to baby.

"Wacha reading?" Ennard said setting on her bed

"Romeo and Juliet" baby answered back with tears falling down her face

"Oh, umm" ennard said trying to find what to say about the fight

"Listen baby, about the fight, I'm sorry about hurting him I just got so mad at him for hurting you and I wanted to defend you so I punched him I didn't know he was gonna fight back so I started to fight him please don't be mad at me" ennard tried to explain

"It's ok" baby said getting up "he deserves it"

"H-he does" ennard said confused

"Yeah he does he was the boy I told you who broke up with me" baby said happy cause ennard didn't look hurt

"Well I totally don't regert the fight" he said looking right into her eyes.

Baby giggled a little and looked at ennard, again there faces were inching closer and closer until they finally were able to feel to feel there lips together

'Her lips taste like candy' ennard thought

'His lips taste like heaven' baby thought

They both never wanted the moment to end, but sadly it did. They let go of each other to get some air. Baby felt herself being pulled into a hug. She hugged him back and stayed like that until ennard had to leave.

~♡with ennard♡~

All ennard could think about was baby. Once he made it to his castle he didn't say hello to his parents or siblings or his friends. He quickly went up to his room and got changed to go to bed, it was already 12 at night and still couldn't go to sleep he got up and thought that he get sleepy if he went outside so he got his black jacket and went to the garden. For some reason it didn't feel safe to be out in the garden he looked around and saw a dark shadow he took a step closer and the shadow ran towards him. Ennard tried to run away but the shadow already got to him. Ennard passed out right when the shadow hit him.

}end of chapter{                                    
                                           Word count:704