5 'balloras is jealous'

It was morning and ballora got herself ready to see ennard. Ballora isn't royalty but is known was the most beautiful women in the kingdom of darkness. She wore a crop top that was purple and a skirt that was black with short heels. She was going to the castle to see ennard but when she got there she saw ennard with lolbit. Lolbit is ennard's child hood friend. She isn't jealous of her but she does hate it when Lolbit hangs out with ennard.

"Hi enny" ballora said all happy

"Don't call me that" ennard said annoyed

"Hey ballora" lolbit said waving at her

"So ennard you free tonight? cause I would love to spend it with you" ballora said ignoring Lolbit

Ennard lied and said "No I'm not"

"Dammit" ballora mumble to her self. She wanted to seduce him so they can finnaly become a couple.

"I'm free" Lolbit said hoping that ballora will notice her

Ballora yet again ignored her and tried to think of a way to get her and ennard alone.

"You're majesty, your father will like to see you" a maid named Brooklyn told ennard

"Ok" ennard said getting up and heading to his father's office

Lolbit got up and took her bag and said "gtg my sis is calling"

They left ballora there alone. Ballora looked around ennard's room to see if she could find anything that might help her get with ennard but she found his phone on the counter so she decide to be a snoop and looked around his phone. Ballora was so good with phones she found out his password really quickly and she found a picture of baby. (Pic up top) Ballora got super jealous of baby.

"She doesn't deserve him!! I DO!!!!" Ballora shouted

Ballora needed a plan to make sure baby never gets ennard so she called up ft Freddy and made a plan with him.

>]end of chapter[<

Word count:394
-a/n-

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get this chapter out I've been busy. Also I'm not sick anymore and me and my boyfriend are fine now. Also I'm going back to school so I will try my best to make a chapter. That's all, bye bye my Doritos.

P.s. the other two people in the pic are me and my boyfriend in gacha life.