Character bios

Okay, so these are random next generation characters I made up. Firstly, I'm trying to decide whether it should Mpreg, or if I should make some of the guys, girls. Secondly, which would you enjoy more?Thirdly:
Couple-Creek (Craig x Tweek)
Children-2, both biological

Name:Claira Luna Tucker
Nickname:Clair
Hair:Black
Eyes:Blue
Gender: Female
Age: Starting 6
Personality:Calm, but fearful
Summary: Claira takes after her father, Craig. She tends to be calm and rarely shows much interest. Although she's mainly calm, Claira also tends to be jumpy. If she hears a noise or gets touched, she will scream or will become jumpy. (She's kinda like that one meme where the kid got scared but then just stared at the camera) Craig has brown eyes and Tweek has green eyes, so it was found out that her eye color was inherited from her grandmother.

Name:Andrew Tea Tucker
Nickname:Drew
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Brown
Gender: Male
Age:Starting 3
Personality:Hyper and happy
Summary:Andrew tends to hyper because of the amount of coffee Tweek consumed during his pregnancy. He doesn't have anxiety, and he isn't monotoned. He doesn't really take after his parents much. Although, he loves coffee (which he is not aloud to have) and loves space.

_______________________
Couple-Kyman(Cartman x Kyle)
Children- 1, biological

Name:Katie Rosemary Broflovski
Nickname:Rosemary
Hair: Auburn(reddish-brown)
Eyes:Green
Gender:Female
Age:Starting 6
Personality: literally a mix of Kyle and Cartman
Summary: Katie, who is usually called Rosemary, is known to be accidentally racist, or as she likes to call it, a intellectual person. Going by what Cartman has told her, she will make a full speech on why she said what she said. Not to mention, she calls Cartman, "Fat*ss father" And Kyle "Papa Jew". She goes around saying things like, "My Fat*ss father needs to lose weight" or "I come from a family of dirty, disgusting jews..." Rosemary is known to be 'big boned' herself. She's not 'fat', but she is a bit bigger then the other kids in her class. She eats healthy, and usually doesn't eat junk, but if given the chance, she would eat nothing but junk. Her best friend is Claira.

_______________________
Couple-Bunny(Kenny x Butters)
Children- 3, biological twins, adopted daughter(biological to Kenny)

Name:Royale Bennis Stotch  (Kenny agreed to let the twins have butters last name)
Nickname: Roy
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Gender:Male
Age: Starting 5
Personality: Sweet and quiet, yet perverted
Summary: Royale is such a sweetheart! Until he's slapping someone's butt or grabbing someone's boobs. He doesn't like using nor hearing foul language and always starts whining when he does hear it. But don't fooled too easily, although he is a bit of a crybaby, he sometimes uses that as an act so he can get a hug from a nice a lady, only so he can get closer to her boobs. When he does get caught in a perverted act, his brother is usually blamed for Royale's perverted tricks. He has a crush on Rosemary, but that's because he says she'll grow up and be curvy with a nice set of boobs and a big butt to go along with it.

Name:Roland Benjamin Stotch
Nickname: Rolly
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Gender:Male
Age: Starting 5
Personality: Angered easily but usually quiet
Summary: Roland is probably the reason for reason for Royale's dislike for foul language. Roland isn't much of a talker. Every once in a while, he'll wear his dad's old jacket so no one can hear or understand when he talks. When he is talking, every 2-4 sentences include at least one curse word, and that's when he's not angry. When he's angry, he blurts out everything, but that's also how he tends to calm down easily. His anger problem and curse issue is why he tends not to talk much. He'd rather avoid any punishments.