Space Museum... yaay..

Craig and Tweek decided to take their children to the museum. Craig and Andrew instantly thought of a space museum and Claira just didn't care. Of course, if Claira goes somewhere, she usually brings Katie, or as everyone calls her, Rosemary. Rosemary likes to give her ideas and thoughts on things... a little too much.

"Did you know that the only reasons Russians only beat us to space is because they were all too drunk to realize what they were doing?"

Tweek sighed, already knowing who told her that and continued driving. Craig, turned around to face her and said. "Of course they were. Otherwise, we would've beat them first."

He turned back around smirking, while Rosemary quietly cheered. "See, fatass dad was right!"

Claira shook her head. "No, dad's just messing with you. That's not true."

Rosemary frowned.

They pulled up to the museum not too long after that short conversation. As soon as Tweek parked, Craig and Andrew we're jumping out the car. Craig stared in awe, while Andrew bounced in place chanting "Space Museum".

Tweek and the girls got out and began walking towards the museum, while Craig and his son snapped out of their trance and quickly walked/ran inside.

Tweek stopped everyone at the main hall. "So, where's the first room would you all like to visit first? History of astronauts? The tour of planets? The gallery of Space ships? The stars of the galaxy? Or-"

Tweek got cut off by screams of Andrew, who was staring at the stars room and bouncing again. Tweek was tempted to go to that room, but he noticed his husband staring at the Space ship room.

Tweek's anxiety started up slightly. He wanted to go with his son's choice, but he knew how much his husband had been looking forward to the space ships in general, even if he was excited by the space museum in all. Tweek suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder.

Claira pointed at 'the history of astronauts'."Let's go there first. It's boring and we can get it out the way."

"B-but... Andrew wants to go to the star room and Craig wants-"

Claira and Rosemary begin walking towards the room ignoring Tweek's worry. Tweek looked between his husband and son and said loud enough to be heard by them. "I g-guess the astronaut room is first."

Craig and Andrew obliged and went into the room. Tweek walked in only to hear Rosemary saying. "-I always knew no Jews went to space, I bet they'd try to kill the planets to get rid of any traces of Jesus on them."

Claira shook her head, ashamed that her friend picked up her father's elementary morals and words.

Andrew, who was saluting to the first astronaut, turned around to Rosemary with a questioning look. "Isn't your family Jewish? And basically you?"

Rosemary shook her head. "I just celebrate some Jewish holidays because my family is Jewish. I'm not Jewish though, I don't follow their morals." She turned around to look at the first female astronaut and stated. "Plus, I only like Hanukkah because I get extra presents for three days and because I'm not Jewish, my papa jew only gets me regular presents instead of the traditional ones."

Andrew shrugged and continued saluting while whispering the national anthem.

Rosemary faced the family again to say "Oh! Did you know that technically speaking—" Claira stopped her and shushed her, before moving her hand slowly.

Eventually they finished in the astronaut room and headed towards the spaceship room, but only because of the request from Claira who said "We're going from least to most interesting." Which of course had Craig questioning his daughter's sanity on how she thought the space museum was boring.

It didn't take long to be out of there, and they soon headed towards the stars, this time because Andrew whines about how Craig got to see the room he wanted.

Rosemary looked at a group of yellow and blue stars and shouted. "Oh hey! I didn't know the Tuckers had their own stars!"

Tweek came over smiling and looked at what she was looking at. He pointed to a red star. "Would you look at that! I guess this means Rosemary is part of the Tuckers!"

Claira glared "I'm pretty sure Rosemary's last name is Brovfloski, not Tucker."

"You don't want Rosemary as part of the family?" Tweek was slightly confused, they were barely ever apart.

"Yes, that's us, but she can't be a Tucker. I refuse to have a best friend that I'm blood related to."

Rosemary begin laughing at the fact that Claira got aggressive over the fact that they couldn't be best friends if they were related. Rosemary walked around and snuck up behind Claira. She jumped on her giving her a big hug.

"Ah!"

Claira was basically shaking right now. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes were widened to go along with it.Tweek laughed at Claira. "You remind me of me back during middle and high school."

Back during high and middle school, Tweek anxiety mainly kicked in when he was touched unexpectedly.

Rosemary finally got off of Claira and Claira cleared her throat and straightened her clothes. Her calm demeanor came back as soon as Rosemary let go. "Right. I got this anxiety from you...."

Craig and Andrew finished looking around the room and went to the group. The other three still had to look around a bit but soon moved on to the next room.

The first thing Rosemary and Claira went to see was Jupiter. "Hey, Claira, guess what?"

"Hmm?"

"What do planets like to read?"

"....."

Andrew heard her and ran over. "What?"

Rosemary snickered. "Comet books."

Andrew thought about it before it clicked in his head. And he began laughing extremely hard.

Rosemary smiled and walked to Saturn. "I guess god liked Saturn so much he had to put on ring on it."

Craig put his arm around Tweek and held up his hand. "God's not the only one to put a ring on it."

Andrew continued his laughing fit over the comment.

Rosemary walked to Uranus. "Claira, what's that one show that really like? It has planet names and stuff."

"Sailor Moon?"

"Yeah! Sailor moon!" Rosemary pointed at Uranus "And Sailor Uranus was your favorite right?"

Claira answered with suspicion in her voice. "Yes.... Sailor Uranus... and also Sailor Venus...."

"You know Claira...." Rosemary turned around smirking. "I could always Sailor Uranus if you want~"

Andrew's laughter along with the light chuckle of Claira's parents could be heard. Claira stared Rosemary blankly before walking towards the exit. Her best friend finally started laughing as she chased after the tired girl. "W-Wait! Come back!"

Tweek and Craig decided it was time to leave as well. Andrew eventually stopped laughing and he stopped everyone. "We can't leave!"

Claira, who was obviously Irritated, rolled her eyes. "And why not?"

Andrew pointed at the theatre room. "Can we please watch the movie!?"

Tweek nervously looked around. "I-i don't know Andrew... Your sister is ready to go and.... I-I'm sor-"

Claira stopped her father from finishing. "We can go."

Andrew, Tweek and Rosemary all repeated "Are you sure?" While Craig just stared and waited for an answer.

Claira nodded and Andrew begin bouncing again. "Yeeess! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!"

And they all stayed for the space documentary and went home after.

Up next: Kenny and Butters family night

(What should I do after the bunny family chapter?)