Everything u need to know about the story.

This is not an update. I'm just going to tell u what u need to now what's coming or what it's about.

Number 1: What is the story about?
As maybe some of u know, this story is inspired by the original series on Netflix called TRINKETS. The series is about a 18 year old gay girl that started stealing ever since her mother passed away. And after that her dad found another woman and moves to Oregon.
She after moving to Oregon, After her dad found out she stole her father decided to put her in therapy,where she finds 2 other girls that have the same problem except different reasons. And after that they became friends.

But my story is not her perspective it's about one of the 2 girls.

The girls name is Moe she is the one u are playing as, but with a twist.

The characters aren't going to have the same names I changed their names and the lead roles.

I'm going to be putting a picture of the real character but ima change who the real person is for example, the lead female girl is going to be Y/N not Moe and she looks like how u do in real life not how the actor of the series looks like.

Number 2: characters

Lead female role

Y/N as Moe
Friends: Melody as Elodie and Tiana as Tabitha

Lead male role

Jungkook as Noah
Friends: Jimin as Braidy, Mina as Tabithas ex bff ( forgot her name 😂), and the rest of bts.

Extra Characters
Y/n' s mom
Tianas  parents
Melodys parents
Jungkook's mother
Sabrina as Sabine
V as Lucas
Bts as football players
Schools Principle
Mina as Tabithas aka Tianas ex bff

Please keep in mind that this is my first ever bts fanfiction and update ever. And I hope u like it. I'm going to be doing fast updates cause it summer already and I have a lot of time to update soooooo hope u like it ❤️

-Lorenkook

❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜