Chapter 2

I heard that Jungkook is secretly dating someone, but no one knows who" he whispered. I shot my eyes at his with fear in my eyes and accidentally screamed "WHAT". Everyone looked at me. I casually sit back down and everyone just went back to their business. I looked at Sammy and said.

Where did u hear that from?" I asked. With fear overflowing me.

Calm down y/n , I heard it from the cheerleaders while they were walking past me on my way to lunch" Sammy replied.

It's just a rumor, they just probably made it all up" I said with a convincing tone.

Maybe" Isa said. Unsure if it was true or not.

After lunch:

I finished eating and stood up throwing away my trash. I left the cafeteria and went to my locker. I put my books inside and closed my locker. I went to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. While I was in there I heard two voices talking about something. I listened carefully and see what it is about.(I'm nosy)

Are u going to ask jungkook to the dance" voice 1 said.

Yes, hopefully he says yes" voice 2 replied  excitedly.

Yeah right like he'll say yes" I whispered angrily. Then I heard quietness.

They must have left" I thought. I got out of the toilet and went to wash my hands, when a voice  startled me. I quickly turn around and see 2 girls in front of me.  "They must be the girls talking awhile ago" I thought.

Why don't u think jungkook would say yes to her" a girl with black hair and blue eyes asked.

I....." I said blindly.

You what? Do u think he'll choose u over her" the first girl said.

Well I kinda do" I replied confidently.

We'll see about that" the second girl says. About to slap me. But I held her wrist and twisted it to her back and kicked her legs making her fall down. The first girl was about to tackle me but I grabbed her arms and threw her to the wall. I then grabbed my things and ran away quickly. I decided to skip my last period. I was about to leave when I heard the principle mr Bang call me.

Y/n" Mr.B called.

Yes mr b" I replied.

I got an email from America for the new program that they are going to have. They only choose the brightest and smartest students in each country they wanted to see if u would want to join" he said.

Really? I would love too!" I said happily.

Ok then I'll send them ur papers and things and then I'll give u when u have to go" he said.

Ok, thank u mr.B" I say happily with a big smile on my face.

Ur welcome" he replies. With a warm smile.

He walked away and went inside his office. I walked out of the school taking my bike out of the pole and rode it to the park since I skipped last period. I left my bike next to a tree and walked around the park and calm down a little bit.